Auction part 2

❗❗❗Trigger warning now: blood, violence, torture and rape.❗❗❗
**I also forgot to mention they have masks on so no one can actually see Gulf's face**

~Mew's POV~

I knew the instant my bii saw the animals, he wanted them.

"Which ones do you want?"

"I want the Pomeranian puppy and only 1 of the kittens but won't they be expensive??"

"Nothing is worth more than seeing you happy."

I saw he cheeks flush red and I started placing bids on them and Singto joined as well because Krist wanted one of the kittens too.

I bought the puppy for $12,000 and one kitten for $16,000. After awhile a person came by to give us the animals and my bii's eyes were sparkling when they gave them to him. He had each on one thigh with one hand petting them.

"Thank you boo~." He planted a kiss on my lips before turning his attention back to his new pets.

"Can we go buy stuff for them?"

I nodded my head and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

After awhile, the part where they sell information was approaching. I signaled for my men to be ready.

The man was too easy to read. He goes to the same places all the time. Clubbing, gambling, but he never slept with the same person. Even with the evidence against him when he tried to tough my bii, he had some people bribed to cover it up just so he wouldn't get in trouble.

That all ends tonight.

I had everything laid out and I really hope they got the guys I need for part of this bastard's punishment. I even had men go to past people he had slept with to understand his bedroom patterns and I knew exactly what to do.

He was playing with some girl on his lap before his information being sold on him was being read aloud. That girl immediately lost interest and left. He started causing a scene and my men acted like they were there to escort him out of the auction house.

His father looked tired but still had a hard look on his face. I knew nothing else interesting would appear for sale so I grabbed the kitten while my baby still held the puppy and we walked out to the main hall to wait on Krist and Singto to finish up.

It's about 7:30 so the auction would last another 30 minutes so lead my baby to couch that wasn't being used and sat us down. He snuggled into my side while he still held on to the puppy and I still had the kitten in my hand.

"Do you have names for them?"

"I'm still thinking about what to call them." I rubbed his shoulder. A man and woman were approaching us so I paid more attention to our surroundings and more on my baby.

The man greeted us and I tilted my head in greeting.

"My name is Thipok Ratana and I own XXX business."

I nodded at his direction once more and I could tell he was getting irritated. I went back to keeping an eye on my bii when the woman pretended to wince in pain.

"Umm, is there any chance I could sit on the couch with you two." She was obviously trying to lean down to show off her chest when I snapped at my men.

"Tell the lady to find another couch, I'm extremely protective of what's mine."

They nodded before lifting up the woman and dragging her to a different couch. I kept an eye on the man before he spoke up again.