Want to Study

~Gulf's POV~

I was laying on the couch upside down a little drunk while watching TV while I was waiting for Mew to come back home. The attack we had in our home was last week and since then Mew has been taking extra precautions. He had an idea on who it was but he kept saying it wasn't the right time to attack. Every time I asked he just kissed me and told me not to worry about it.

Hence now why I am currently upside down and drunk. My legs were over the top of the couch while my back is on the cushion. Ever since my heat Mew felt really bad about it and I kept telling him I wasn't mad and I didn't care but he didn't seem to want to listen to me. I decided to take matters into my own hands today.

I never thought I would thank Krist over taking me shopping. I put on the fishnet stockings, the skirt, one of Mew's black button up shirts and a choker.

When I finished getting dressed I almost backed out because of how ridiculous I looked. I wanted to dig a hole and crawl inside while I debate whether or not I lost my sanity.

To give myself a small boost of confidence I went to the kitchen and started to see if Mew had any alcohol. I found it in a cabinet with glasses specifically for alcohol. I decided to be basic and just drink a small glass of wine. It didn't taste a lot like alcohol so my dumbass decided to drink another one for extra measures. I would later find out that it had a very high amount of alcohol in it but was drowned out because of the fruits.

I heard the door open before I smelled my Mew's delicious scent fill my nose.

"Baby, I'm back."

I started giggling before Mew came into the living room and cursed. His eyes widened when he saw what I was wearing.

"Does it look bad?"

Mew was silent for about a minute before he spoke again.

"W-why are you dressed like that???"

"I knew it, it looks awful doesn't it."

He was shaking his head before he spoke again,"It looks so sexy on you but would you mind telling me why you are wearing this?".

"You don't stop moping around regretting our first time so I decided to take matters into my own hands and seduce you."

I started giggling again and got up only to almost fall down. Mew grabbed me before I fell and set me upright. I pushed him down on the couch before climbing into his lap and leaned his head against the back of the couch and started kissing him. I could feel him poking me before he went still and pulled me back.

"Gulf, are you drunk?!?"

"Absolutely."

He stared at me for a good minute before saying,"At least being drunk makes you honest." He sighed before grabbing me and carried me upstairs to our room.

He placed me in the bed and told me to undress before he walked off to the bathroom.

"How am I supposed to undress when you aren't here to watch?!?!?"

I refuse to take off my clothes if Mew isn't here to seduce and give kisses. I heard the bath running before I sat up and yelled out,"You want to do it in the bathroom!". I was shocked and my eyes went wide before Mew came back and carried me to the bathroom. I was about to say something before he placed me in a freezing cold bath. I shrieked and tried to jump out before he forced me to sit down and take off the clothes that were now wet and left my boxers on.