Precious

~Gulf's POV~
***There will be times skips but not dramatically***

I am nervously fidgeting in the backseat of the car with the twins placed on either side of me and Mew is driving.

We are on our way to the airport to pick up Jade and I am so nervous.

What if he starts to know more about me and starts hating me?

He practically raised Mew during that 4 year time period.

What if he doesn't like that we are mates and then he doesn't like the pups either?

"Baby, calm down. I can feel you're nervous and the pups can feel it too. Look they are starting to fuss."

I immediately turned my attention to them and distracted them with the little dangling toys on their car seats. They started waving their little arms around trying to grab them and more likely try to suck on them.

They are barely a week old yet they still manage to take our breath away. They both have chocolate brown eyes and eeny tiny dark fuzz on their soft heads. Anurak is paler like his daddy and also had his eye shape and his nose but had my lips. Achara has my skin tone and had my big eyes and my nose but had her daddy's lips.

I like to think they both have the perfect mix of the both of us.

Mew suddenly parked so I grabbed the carriers that I brought so it would be easier to carry the pups and help Jade with his stuff if need be. I attached one to my chest while Mew did the same before we carefully unstrapped one and put it on my chest securely before we did the same to the other.

Once we had them both securely strapped in we held hands and started walking towards the building where Jade will be arriving from.

The pups were just making random noises from sucking on their hands so I gave them both their pacifiers and clipped the end of it to their clothes so it wouldn't fall if it fell out of their mouths.

I felt Anurak's head get heavier on my chest before I realized he fell asleep. Achara's were still open but from the way she kept closing and opening them, she wouldn't be awake much longer either. It was only Thursday so it wasn't that crowded but it was still busy. It was a little loud so I made sure to emit low calming pheromones to make sure they wouldn't get frightened and wake up.

Mew pecked the side of my head before sitting us down in the sitting area. As we are sitting I made sure they were still secure and comfortable and rubbed on Anurak's back so he could sleep soothingly.

Part of me was still terrified that he would stop breathing. A few nights ago, he stopped breathing during the night but we were still putting Achara to sleep so we were still in the nursery. After I picked him and started crying while rubbing on his back, he continued to breathe and go back to sleep like nothing. Mew was there the whole night with me when I refused to sleep and take my eyes off of him. We already contacted Dr.Pha so we could do another check up to make sure that nothing was wrong with his lungs or anything else that could cause him to do the same thing.

Mew tapped my shoulder after awhile and helped me up to head to place Jade would get off his jet.

***I used Tharn's dad in the series to play Jade in my story***

There was an exit for people who leave the plane and the path to their luggage and then they are good to go.

***For all that is my existence I CANT REMEMBER THE PARTS OF THE FUCKING AIRPORT***

After 5 minutes I saw an older looking man and a bunch of people following him carrying tons of bags. Mew just waved at him before Jade approached us and gave Mew a side hug so he didn't squish our princess.