Don't Leave Me

Chapter 18

[NSFW Warning]
[TW: Forced Sex]
____

It was getting better, everything was getting better.

Fundy smiles at the news that George finally stopped talking to himself. It was all thanks to Sapnap that he got better. They both did, relying on each other for moral support.

After a fight broke out between Tubbo and Tommy at the park, they both confessed their regrets and mistakes, slowly amending their friendship. The brunet was now taking his medication seriously after a long time of persuading.

It felt like a decade that everyone was now happy again. In reality it was only a year. One year since Dream's death.

Sam and Ant took over the Badlands, the two husbands disappeared one day and never came back. They just assumed the two ran away.

It was all fine now.

He stares at his ring for a bit and stands up. Tomorrow, he'll search the forest. He doesn't have anything holding him back anymore. Everyone is fine now, he can finally find Dream.

He knows Techno has to know something about this, it was obvious. He just has to find him.

Even if this ends up killing him in the process.

____

Dream stares lazily at the view in front of him. It was the perfect view of everything, all three factions. He holds the string in his hand, the one that would light up the TNT and destroy everything.

The wither skulls were also moved over, they placed soul sand all around surrounding the three areas. To make sure no one escapes.

Tomorrow, he'll blow it all up.

"Hey," A hand lands on his thigh as someone sits beside him, the other hands him some sparkling water, he doesn't question it and just drinks.

He felt the pig stare at him intently as he gulped the drink down before placing it down.

"You've been acting sus lately, care to share?"

The other shook his head, chuckling lightly, "Nah," He rolls his eyes, annoyed by the secrecy.

"It's been a year since my death," He mentions and the other nodded and he flinches as the hand on his thigh went higher.

"I'm glad everything worked out, perfectly. They won't know what hit them," He says and whimpers as the hand palmed him through his pants.

"Can't you go one day without fucking me?" He glares at the pig, who pulls him so he was straddling the other.

"Does your needy hole not want to get filled up, pup?" The other growled and lightly bit on his ear, making him grind on instinct.

"It does..." He answers, shyly as he grinds down again on the other's growing erection.

"You know what to do then."

He nods and gets up, eagerly taking his pants off along with his underwear, then sat back down with a low moan as the plug inside him moved to press on his prostate.