Yours

Chapter 15

[NSFW Warning]
____

Dream sighed as he stared at Techno from the window, the pig was farming potatoes as usual. They haven't talked about what happened and the other avoided him like a plague. He wouldn't get the chance to talk about it even if he wanted to.

Every time he was about to open his mouth, the other would leave the room or just straight up ignore him. The pig would still sleep in the bed though but he'd sleep closer to the edge. It was driving him insane, it was killing him.

As days pass by without a single word, his sadness manifested to anger and now he was pissed. What the hell? He's said it from the start, it was all just games to him. He told the other he was using him.

"I don't fucking understand his problem," He mutters as he watched angrily as the other farms.

It's so unfair! How can Techno act like he doesn't care? Why does it feel like he's the only one hurting?!

Wait, why is he hurting?

He closed the curtains of the bedroom and sank down to the floor, feeling his chest tightening an angry growl came from him. He closes his eyes trying to calm himself down but all he sees is Techno on top of him, pounding him deeper in the sheets.

"Fuck," He whines as his face heated up at the feeling of his hard cock pressing against his thin pants.

Despite his guilty conscience he dragged his pants down until it was all off, no surprises he wasn't wearing underwear. He was too lazy.

With a shaky breath he closes his eyes, dragging a hand to his already leaking cock. A small moan escapes him as he tries to imagine Fundy's hands on him, he doesn't need Techno.

Moaning louder he slid his thumb to the slit, spreading the precum. He imagines Fundy whispering sweet nothings to him, he wants to feel his mouth on his dick.

"Uh-h..." He forces himself to stop, his face flushed a deeper red as he circled a finger to his rim. He thrusted it inside, it hurt a bit but the pleasure over took the pain.

"Ngh-! Techno!" He moans and he realizes what he just said, biting his lip, he curses before continuing.

To hell with him, he's not stopping.

After a few minutes and three fingers, it still wasn't getting him close to the release he craved for. He wanted more, something bigger. He stops and gets up, legs wobbling towards the bed. He opens the drawer to reveal, lube and some toys they had bought.

He grabs the red dildo with an embarrassed noise. This was so annoying.

With a deep breath, he lays down and spreads the lube all over the toy before lining it up. He breathes shakily as he slid it in, a gasp escapes him as he enters the tip.

"Oo-oh...mm-hm," He continued pushing it inside and as it bottomed out, he pants not wasting any time and thrusted the toy eagerly to his needy hole.

"A-ah! Shit-," He whimpers, it wasn't the same.

It's not as hot, it's not as big, it's not Techno's.