Chapter 6 - "I Think That We Are Done Here..."

Damn, Pucey is being weirder than normal and what was with Blaise

Damn, Pucey is being weirder than normal and what was with Blaise. I didn't do anything to him. Okay, okay maybe he is just having a bad day.

As I am walking to the library for tutoring I run into Lina and Draco. "Oh, there you are!" Lina says with almost a suprised expression. "Oh, hey Brynn." Draco says while playfully nudging my shoulder. The two start walking besides me on either side. "Oh hello my beautiful best friends. What's up?" I reply while putting both of my arms around their shoulders "We were actually coming to find you. Draco and I are going to the Great Hall to get some food. Let's go." Lina quickly grabs one of my wrists and starts to pull me down one of the corridors. "Woah, wait Lina. I can't come today...but can I talk to you real quick?" I ask the girl. "Ooo what did Lina do? Is she in trouble?" Draco says to me with a smirk on his face.

While I pull Lina to walk farther ahead of Draco I yell back at him "She will meet you there...bye love you!" I look back and see him shake his head and laugh. "Love you too Brynn." He says while waving to us. "Okay, what's up?" "Okay, um..." I begin. "Snape may or may not have told Blaise that he has to be my tutor." I say in a rushed demeanor. Angelina looks at me with wide eyes. "Uh, that's a bit awkward. Let me know if he bothers you because I will beat his ass." She smiles, turns around, and skips away. "Good luck." 

I make my way to the library deeply considering whether I should just make a run for it or not. As I and rounding a corner, I decide that it would be best for me to stick to the commitment that was made. I finally make it to the library, look to one of the tables near the back of the room, and see an annoyed Blaise Zabini. Shit. "Oh wow, I'm so sorry that I am late. I was talking to Angelina and-" I get cut off by his voice which is filled with annoyance. "Whatever. Just sit down."

Most of the time Blaise and I just sat in silence. Occasionally I would ask him a question, and he would give me a short ass answer, which isn't much help, or I would simply get no response at all. "Hey Blaise, can you help me with this one?" I ask shyly, starting to realize that I am probably getting on his nerves. He takes one look my piece of parchment and the question that I am pointing at with a shaky hand. Blaise harshly says "Are you joking? You must be joking. We literally learned this today, Brynn." I can feel myself growing smaller and smaller. "Are you stupid or something?" I hear him say in a thick tone, I flinch backwards in my seat at the tone in his voice and his hurtful words. At this point I am so fed up with him and his attitude, so in a few swift motions I pack up all of my notes and textbooks. "Alright I think that we are done here. Don't you think, Zabini?" I say while I flash a sarcastic smile his way.

"Brynn wait-" I hear him begin to say something, but I am up and out of the library before he could finish. I am trying my best to not burst into tears right here in the middle of this empty corridor. After what feels like years of speed-walking, I eventually make it to the prefect dorm rooms. I stumble into my dorm and make my way to my four-poster bed when I see it. The picture of Blaise and I that he had given to me as a gift on my 11th birthday. I walk over to my nightstand and take the photo in my hands. I sit there and wonder what the hell happened to us?