BACKSTORY

"Happy Birthday Brynn!" Blaise said with an ecstatic expression on his face as he handed Brynn (who has just turned eleven) a beautifully wrapped box. Inside was a framed photo of Brynn and Blaise on his eleventh birthday that was just months before hers. "Blaise. This means the world to me, thank you so much!" 

Brynn knew that she and Blaise were best friends for a fact. But to Blaise, they were so much more. He just was not ready for her to know just why yet. The last thing that he would want to do is scare her away. He needed her.

After celebrating and spending the day with his other half, Blaise came to the realization that made his heart sting.  It was time to let her go. Time to let the one person who has done the most for him his whole life. His person. "Brynn? can you please promise me something"  Blaise asked with a weary look on his face. "Of course, Blaise. anything."  Her reply was followed by a brief moment of silence. "Promise me that you will never forget that I love you so so so much and I am so thankful for all that you everyday Brynn. Do not forget that."

That was the last time that Blaise and Brynn were best friends, absolutely inseparable, one and the same. After that night Blaise had completely left her in the past, at least for a while. This decision was very conflicting for him. Despite Brynn being his only sense of relief, support, and safety...he believed that it was for the best.

Brynn sent him owl after owl but got nothing in response. Once she finally received her Hogwarts letter, along with Blaise, she tried to talk to him in person and was completely ignored, regardless of them being sorted into the same house. Even years later, nothing but a cold shoulder. After many years of trying to reach him, Brynn assumed it was something that she did. She was lost and confused at his behavior all of these years.

Brynn keeps the framed picture of the two on her nightstand in her dorm every day. Whether Blaise and she were friends or not...the photo still means the world to her.

Hey guys! This chapter was a short flashback & backstory to basically shape how the rest of the story will play out! :)

i lowkey hate this and how it turned out but lmk what you think !!