Chapter 5 - "Lay Off, Man..."

I would give anything to just go back to my dorm just to sleep and be alone

I would give anything to just go back to my dorm just to sleep and be alone. I don't particularly want to be at quidditch practice right now with my idiotic teammates. The team captain, Graham Montague has us doing some drills like normal, but he is in an obvious bad mood today which means that there will be extra drills. Fantastic. As I am in the air on my broom, my mind starts to wander... Why would I agree to tutor her? Blaise, you knew it was a bad choice so why didn't you fight it? Maybe I could just not show up...yeah right. There is no way I will be able to get around Snape and his rules. "Oi, Zabini! Watch it!" I hear Montague yell at me from a distance. I focus my gaze just to see a bludger hurdling straight at me.

Luckily, I dodge it at the last minute. I swear to Salazar Slytherin, if I had ended up in the hospital wing with a bloody nose or worse I would be pissed. "Okay, I'm done with you guys. Practice is done." Graham states with a mixture of anger and annoyance in his voice as turns and walks away from the pitch. "No complaints coming from me." I apparently thought out loud causing the captain to shoot me a sharp glare. A bit later, I sadly find myself stuck in a conversation with Goyle that is obviously very one-sided, me not giving him any of my attention and just wanting to get the fuck out of here. I'm about to zone out for like the 1000th time today when I hear a flirty whistle followed by Adrian Pucey's voice and that is when I finally look up.

"Oh hey Larke." Pucey says while strutting up to Brynn. "What brings you to the pitch? You came just to see me huh?", he tries to flaunt while putting his arm around her shoulder. Brynn gives him an uncomfortable glare, gently grabs his wrist, and pulls his arm from off of her. "Don't flatter yourself, Pucey," She remarks while shaking her head and subtly laughing to herself, it did also make me laugh a bit to be honest. "I am actually here to speak to Zabini." I give her a quick, confused look and not understanding why she wants to talk to me. "Tutoring?" she says questioningly. Oh, right.

"Um. I guess you can just go wait in the library, and I'll be there in a bit." I say coldly. "Um, alright." She mumbles in response. "Goodbye boys." She says louder gaining waves from my team in response. I watch her walk farther away then turn around just to see Pucey walking over to me. "How'd you get her alone mate? I've been trying to do that for a while now." he takes a pause while watching her walk farther and farther away from the pitch, clearly just staring at her ass. "Well anyways I hope it happens soon because she is-"

"Hey Pucey, lay off man, she clearly doesn't like you." I cut him off. "And you actually think she wants you? After what you did? I think I have a better chance than you Zabini. You know I'm only smooth talking to her to get alone with her." Adrian snaps at me angrily. As soon as Adrian opened up his mouth to first talk to her a few minutes ago, I was a bit mad. Right now, I am livid. That's when I decide it's best for me to just leave before I get even more angry. 

Blaise calm down. He only brought the situation up to make you mad. Just let it fucking go. I think to myself while walking towards the library. 

I'm sorry that I haven't published a new chapter in a bit. School is sadly starting up again so I am a bit more busy but I will try to do better! :) 

- b