Smut (;

New chapter
SMUT AHEAD.

/////

Three weeks after the whole hospital problem..

Karkats POV

I wasn't aloud to go to school. I wasn't aloud to be alone in a fucking room. I wasn't even aloud to make food for myself because everyone thought I'd cut myself or poison myself.
I groaned and sat on the couch next to dave who was skipping to hang out with me today.

"Hey karkat~" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Hello strider." I grumbled.

"You're a crab."

"And your a dick."

"Rude."

"Shut the fuck up."

Dave started to laugh a little and I cracked a smile.
He's been hanging out with me almost every day, everyone knows about us now too. It's kinda awkward when people give me weird stares when I'm standing with him but whatever. He's nice and does things for me. He helps out with everything around our home. My dad likes him. I guess if threatening to beat him to death if he did shit to me means "yeah I like you your pretty cool" then yeah.

Dave leaned his chin on me head.

"What do you want?" He mumbled watching the tv.

"Karkat I want a kiss from you."

"Do you seriously have to ask like I'm gunna slap you or something ?" I asked him and he smiled and kissed me.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little before he kissed me, I kissed him back and places my arms on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Daves POV
(For like the first fucking time in forever >.>)

I missed these kisses from Karkat. His soft lips and skin. You know what someone says their sole mate or whatever fits like a puzzle piece into them? Well that's how it is with Karkat.

I continued to kiss him and I pushed him down on the couch.

He blushed and turned his head when I pulled away.

"I think I have something in mind that you might like~" I whispered in his ear and rubbed my knee in between his legs.

He let out a muffled moan and I bent down to kiss him again. This time slightly rougher.

"Ah-! D-dave~" he moaned and I had to restrict myself from doing anything more then I planned to him.
His dad was out, he wouldn't be back till late and kankri had a math club meeting after school so we were safe for a bit. As long as we clean up.

Once our lips parted I ran my hand Down his chest, and lower. When I reached his pants up pulled them down making his face turn bright red, he also bit his hand trying to look away from me.

The only reason he was like this was because his boxers were being pulled upward by his length.

"Damn Karkat that didn't take long at all." I almost chuckled.

"S-shut up." He hissed and turn away.

I pulled his pants the rest of the way off and threw them onto the ground. He groaned when I moved away for a quick second and moved him to sit upward.

"your gunna like this promise~" I said inches from his face. He was all flustered and shaky. He hadn't had something like this happen to him in a long time.

I kissed his neck while palming him softly. He moaned into my mouth as our tongues touched and swirled together in his mouth.

He shook in my arms as I started to become rougher and slipped my hand into his boxers. He shuddered, and his hands gripped my hair firmly.

"Oh Karkat this isn't even the best part~" I said smiling.

"H-hurry u-up!" He said panting lightly.

"Don't Rush babe~"
He shuddered and gripped my hair tighter.

His hands loosened when I pulled my hand out of his boxers, my hands covered in precum. He whimpered and I pulled his boxers to his knees.

"D-dave~" he moaned.

I lowered my head to the tip of his Length and kissed his making him throw his head back.

I took the whole tip into my mouth and licked it. I groaned as he pulled my hair and pushed his whole length down my throat. It must have felt good to feel the vibrations because he hissed and tears filled his eyes.

I pulled him out of my mouth and deal throated him again moving my head up and down.

"Ah, ah, ah~!" He screamed out pulling in my hair. "D-dave~" he cried, "I'm gunna c-cum..!" Karkat warned me but I didn't pull away and when I did I placed my thumb over the opening.

"Not yet~"

"Dave I-I can't.." He whimpered in pain.

"Not yet." This time I said a little more serious.

I dropped my own jeans and boxers letting them fall down to my feet.

I moved his legs on my shoulders and without warning pushed myself deep into Karkat making him scream in pain more then anything. Whoops.

"Dave! Ah, ah, ah! It hurts!" He said tears falling from his eyes. "It hurts!"

We hadn't done this in what felt like ages. He must have forgotten the feeling.
I thrusted deep into him and continued to do so, listening to his whimpers, groans and moans.

// so I'm leaving you guys at a cliff hanger because why not hehehe and sorry for the large amount of smut in this chapter c: but anyway yeah.

Vote,comment,fangirl/boy,follow!!!

-misaki🍭