Facing The Facts

When I woke up the next morning I heard my brother down stairs making the normal Saturday breakfast he normally makes for us.. If dad was home everything would be a lot easier since he's always out at work.

I yawned and slowly got out of bed and walked over to my computer checking tumblr and my other things. I also turned on my phone. And while I was asleep I must have gotten 5 texts from Dave and two from John...

From: Dave.

Sent: 12:30am

Karkat if I could do anything to change what I did I would...

From: Dave.

Sent: 12:31am

I swear I didn't mean to do any of that stuff...

From: Dave

Sent: 12:32am

I won't bother you again if you'd just text me back..

From: Dave.

Sent: 1:06am

Karkat?...

Never mind I only got 4 but whatever... But what really struck me is he said he didn't mean any of it! God I've had a crush on him since middle school and when he finally kisses me he doesn't mean it... I almost started crying.

From: John :)

Sent: 10:02am

Hey karkat, do you wanna hang out later today?

From: John :)

Sent: 10:03am

Because we could go get something to eat or just hang out at my place?

I smiled slightly at the nice small texts I had gotten from John and texted him back.

To: John

From: Karkat

Sent: 11:00am

Hey sorry, I was asleep. And yeah sure, that sounds fun. I guess I'll come over around 3ish? If that's ok with you?

--

I smiled and set my phone down while brushing my gross frizzy dark blackish brownish hair... I never really saw how un attractive I am with the large bags under my eyes.. My pale skin, dark eyes, messy hair, and skinny short body... I was the total opposite of Dave. He had light blond nice hair, I don't even know what color eyes he has because of those stupid shades, but he has a nice built body, and lightly tabbed skin with small freckles on his face..

"Why would anyone like me?..." I said out loud and sighed.

*BUZZ*

I walked over to my phone and saw a text from John.

From: John :)

Sent: 11:05am

Okay! Sounds great! See you later karkat!

--

I smiled again to myself and groaned laying back down on my grey, black, and red bed.

"So I guess I'll have to get ready at some point in the day. I've actually have plans for once." I sighed and started to get ready.