By your side.

// im really afraid of what you guys are going to do to me after reading this chapter!!!!!!! Pleaseeee don't hurt me~ I'll just be other there -> *hides in metal box with a few blankets and food*//

enjoy~

Karkats POV

Only I could tell you how amazing it felt to be with dave again. I don't know... I just felt so happy and ready to do anything. He made me feel more out going and strong. It's weird to think that though he's had a bad past with me he continues to try to make things better for us. He'll do simple things like waking me up early for breakfast in bed, or morning kisses to wake me up, and sometimes he brings home romcoms and we watch them together while snuggling. Dave really is the sweetest. He's open about everything to his friends.. But then again no one believes him because we've been on spring break. And they didn't want me coming back until I was fully healed and happy again. Though I still had most of my homework brought to me I still felt like I haven't seen or did anything with school in forever ana it's gunna suck having to wake up at like 5am every morning. But away from that, dave has done everything in his power to make me feel better and forgive him although I do already. He's funny like that. He wants me to be happy all the time. He never lets me skip meals unless I'm sleeping in late or going to be early. But I guess that's why I love him so much. He can be clingy although I can be too. Hah.

"Karkat!!!"

I jumped after writing this down in my notebook and set my pencil down.

"Yeah!?"

"Come on! I'm taking you out today!" Dave yelled.

I smiled and stood up from my desk and grabbed my phone. "Coming!" I yelled back.

I ran down the stairs almost facw planting into the ground but fell on dave instead.

"Hey cutie." He said.

"Dave shut up." I said covering my face and stood up straight.

"Let's go~!" Everyones waiting.

Oh that's right. We're meeting everyone tonight at some restaurant and then going to the pool!

"Okay okay!" I said giggling at dave who now had a huge grin on his face.

When dave finished with helping pack for the pool, we had some coffee and apple juice then went to meet up with our friends.

As we drove I looked out the window and smiled. "Gosh it's so nice out~" I said happily.

"Yeah I'm really excited to go to the pool, and get some food. Because food great." He said and I chuckled softly.

"Your so stupid." I said to him.

"Your stupid but I love you."

CRASH!

Everything was black. Dark. It was hard to move. "D-dave..." I whimpered...

"K-k-Karkat..." He breathed seemingly strained.

"Dave... I- ow!" I cried trying to move my arm."

That's when I heard the sirens.

"Dave... D-dave!"

"I'm h-here Karkat..."

I felt his hand touch mine..

Tear started to fall from my most likely dirty face.

"Da-dave..." I closed my eyes to rest after he squeezed my hand lightly and told me to rest.

*background voices*

"They must be in ther still!"

"Come on! We have to get them out!"

"Move this!"

"Pull the blond one out! He's pretty injured! I'll get this one!"

*back to karkat*

I felt my body being lifted up and pulled out of the car. I coughed trying hard not to move my right arm that must have been crushed under something only minutes before. I felt my tears run down my face as I opened my eyes to look around me. Our car was on its side agents a tree while the other car was only slightly damaged in the front where a woman and a man were crying, our car was crushed.

"D-dave..." I whimpered.

"You'll be okay kid." Was what u heard from the two men helping me into the ambulance, I could slightly see daves crushed glasses on the pavement. I let out a whimper that was full wih pain and tears welled up in my eyes again.

"DAVE!!!" I screamed before the doors shut and I was pulled back down on the gurney, becoming dizzy I slowly fell back into the darkness again.

// ayeee....

No ones gunna shoot me right? Lol please.
So here's the SECOND to last chapter of this story!!!! There might be a second one. Not quite sure yet, anyway! Here the thing.
Daves probably gunna die.
Yeah.
So. I need your guys help,
Tell me if you want him to live to make the happy ending.
Or die, to make the true SadStuck ending.
If I don't get any comments I will probably just kill dave. Whoops sorry not sorry.

Anyway!!!
You all probably hate me now lol,

Vote, comment, fangirl/boy, follow, etc!!!!

-Misaki 🔪