What did i do?

I stood there waiting for my brother, kankri. He said he's pick me up after I told him what happened and I thanked him. Now I was standing out in the rain waiting for my brother to pick me up. Thank god it was raining so no one could tell I was crying.

"Hey karkat?" I heard someone say.

And I kept my head down and didn't answer.

"Karkat ?"

"L-le-leave me alone." I muttered out.

"Karkat what are you doing out here your going to get a cold..." John said. I almost forgot he was here.

"I'm waiting for my brother to pick me up... I don't think he's coming anytime soon though..." I sighed.

"Hey I can't take you home if you want. I'm about to leave too." John said fixing his nerdy glasses even though he was really popular some how.

"Thanks john..." I muttered and he showed me to his car.

"So why are you going home?" He asked and started the car.

"Something happened... It's not really anything... Don't worry about it.." I mumbled and buckled myself in.

"Okay... Well if you need to talk... You can talk to me..." John said with a smile and started driving.

I told him where I lived and he drove me home. John was a nice kid. He was never really mean to anyone unless you brought up the whole thing about his dad being dead.. I only remembered once when he blew up on someone for making fun of him. Apparently dave had to hold him back. I feel a little bad for john.. He's always being made fun of and the only reason he's actually apart of the cool group is because Dave was friends with him. But he's always been pretty nice to me anyway...

"Thanks for driving me home john.." I said and unbuckled myself.

"No problem karkat." He smiled and I got out walking up to my door and unlocking it.

I heard his car leave and I sighed and sat on my porch for a long time just thinking..

"Karkat you should come inside... Your going to catch and cold and miss more school, you don't want that happening because then you'll have lots of work to-"

"Shut up kankri!" I yelled.

Kankri just looked at me and frowned walking back inside and I followed.

"You should eat..." He mumbled and I shook my head.

"I already ate." I muttered. I didn't. I just didn't feel like it.

I walked up to my room and walked into the bathroom. I was cold and wet and I just wanted a warm shower and a sweater.

I started the shower and took off my wry clothes.

"Karkat! You better not take all the hot water!" Kankri yelled and I sighed.

"I won't chill out..." I muttered and climbed into the shower.

I loved the feeling of the hot water burning my skin, it made me warm and happy.

I stood there for a long time just taking in the heat, I eventually got out wrapping a towel around myself then walked into my room pulling some boxers on and my sweater with a cancer sign on it. I laid on my bed then looked at my phone.

3 UNREAD TEXTS.

From dave.

From dave.

From dave.

I groaned then read the texts.

From dave.

Sent 10:30pm

Karkat I'm sorry I really am... I didn't mean to do anything to you...

From dave.

Sent 10:37pm

Karkat please answer me!

From dave.

Sent 10:54pm

Karkat... Please...

I sighed and turned off my phone and pulled the covers over my head.

"He's so annoying!" I yelled and sighed once more trying to close my eyes so I could get some sleep.

'I can't face him again...' I thought to myself.

'I need to stay away from him.'

Then I fell fast asleep. I didn't even know my brother came in and turned off my lights and plugged my iPod in along with my phone.

--------------------------------------

SOOOOO.

I have school tomorrow and the rest of the fucking year.

So it's gunna be harder for me to update my stories so I'm really sorry if I don't update for a while 😭 but I'll try!!

-Misaki 🌸