Im not sorry Dave.

My eyes widened as John kissed me. But what must have surprised us both is I didn't pull away. I wrapped my arms around Johns neck and kisses him back.

It's not like Dave and I were dating so why did it matter that I kissed John. Even though I felt horrible. Why? Daves an asshole. Why should I care?...

I pulled away from John and blushed. God damn it Karkat! Your not dating dave.

John smiled and looked down slightly and then spoke up. "So... Uh... KarKat... Would you.. Um be my boyfriend?" John asked.

"J-John..." I stuttered. I made up my mind and kissed John pushing him down on the couch.

'God I'm a fucking wimp.' I thought.

(WARNING. Smut. And btw I'm so sorry lol actually I'm not because I'm making this book interesting)

John put his hands on my butt as I kissed him. He pulled away pushing down my Collar kissing and sucking on the skin. He left a small red love bite or hickey on my shoulders and neck. I moaned when he put his hand down my pants making me blush.

"God damn it.." I moaned out when he rubbed me though my boxers.

"Oh Karkat... I'm going to take every part of you tonight."

John pulled off my clothes and his own. He bent down sucking on my member.

"Ahhh~...." I moaned and R fled my hands in his hair.

He sucked harder and I swear it was the best feeling ever.

Once he was finished with his blowjob (heh heh) he lined himself up with my entrance.

'Oh god karkat...' I thought and I felt him push into me. There was pain and pleasure. But a lot of pain. I had to relax before he could thrust into me again.

"O-okay..." I said and felt him exit me then thrust back in. I moaned and dug my nails into his back.

"AHH! God damnit John.!" I moaned and he kissed me neck biting and leaving little marks.

About ten more minutes of that I was coming Close.

"J-John... I'm gunna cum..." I stuttered out and he looked at my with lust filled eyes.

"Me too..." He groaned pushing into me harder.

I came screaming johns name and covered us both in the sticky mess. He smirked and kept thrusting until I felt him cum inside of me making us both moan out each others names

A few minutes after we were both laying on the couch me on top of him.

I passed out and so did he. That's how us "hanging out" went.

When I woke up I was cleaned off and had a pair of boxers on. I hissed as I tried to sit up.

"Careful karkat." John said with a smirk.

"Oh fuck you John."

"Again?"

"Shut up." I glared and he handed me some pain killers and some water.

"Thanks John."

"No problem karkat." He said and wrapped and arm around me.

I smiled and laid my head in his shoulder. God dave you sure are missing out.

-------

Sorry for the Un announced sex scene there 😂and sorry I'm bad at writing them haha✌️ there's your update cx!!

Vote, comment, fangirl/boy, etc.!!!! Thank you so much for 600reads love you all!!!

-Misaki 🌸