What even is this feeling..

WARNING, TOPICS THAT ARE BROUGHT UP IN THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO SOME. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Enjoy, not hate please 💕

You know that feeling you get... When you feel so alone and down, and you can't do anything to stop the broken feeling in your heart and the heaviness in eyelids. Where you just want to sleep peacefully and never be awakened?...
I think that's what I feel.. 24/7. For the past month I have barely got any sleep, I've been pushed into lockers, talked about, lied to, forgotten... And now look at me. I've skipped meals, gotten less sleep. I must look like a walking skeleton. It's hard to walk straight most of the time. I stay home a lot now. I haven't talked to dave or John, not even my friends like Gamzee and Kanaya. Their both busy anyway.. Sollux and eridan are in a fight so I don't see why I should talk to them when I'm just going to be yelled at. It seems... Nothing's going my way. I can't get better. The worst part is. I want to forgive them. I want to be with them again. Happy. But I can't.

I won't.

Never.

Why should I forgive them when they totally would dismiss it anyway. They'd just blow it off. Go and cheat on me or lie again.

I pulled out my razor. Held it to my skin. I dropped it.

I can't do it.

But I want to. So badly...

Why can't i?...

I picked up the sharpe razor and press down into my skin.

Blood drips down my arms and I drop the razor.

I can't do this.

Why am I doing this?

Karkat what have you done!?

I look at my bleeding wrist, it has deep gashes and cuts from before... But this one is different. It's deeper, bloodier, more painful.. I'm afraid to make another cut.

But I want to.

Yes you do Karkat.

I do?

Yes.

So I do. I cut deeper and blood rushes down my arm in thick deep red droplets.
It feels good... But it feels wrong. I feel dizzy.

I look down at my arm and start sobbing louder. This is it karkat... It over..

I pick up the bloody razor one last time and cut deeper then before. I whimpered in pain and but my lip. It hurt so much but for what has happened I deserve this...

Right?

I feel over and hit my head.

THUMP.

~Kankris POV~

I heard a loud thump upstairs and I cocked and eyebrow. I might as well go check on him.

I stood up from my chair placing the great book I was reading on the table next to me.

I started to walk upstairs and over to the bathroom door the was slightly open and Karkats feet were showing.

"Oh my gosh karkat do you know how many germs ar- OH MY GOD!" I screamed at the blood sight of my brother on the floor with blood all around him.

I pulled out my phone and called 911 and as I spoke they told me what to do before they got there.

I placed a towel on karkats bleeding arm and pressed down trying to put a lot of pressure in the wounds. How could he do something like this to himself?! Oh my god he's freezing.

His skin was cold and he body was skinny.

I felt so bad for karkat... The bullying was almost as bad as what was happening to me... He wasn't being beat up which was good... But I honestly don't know what's been happening lately... He hasn't spoken to me at all...

That's when I hear yelling down stairs and I'm pushed out of the way and karkat was picked up. I didn't even realize I was sobbing till someone touched my shoulder and helped me up trying to calm me down.

Oh karkat... Please be okay...

/// short chapter because I feel bad for not updating like at all.. I really don't have and excuse for not updating I've just had some writers block so it's kinda hard... But anyway!!!

Comment, vote, fangirl/boy, etc!!! Ilysm💕

-misaki🐠 ///