Chapter 15

"You two, be polite and introduce yourselves to us," Party asked.

"But, we just did." the guy with a red beanie said.

"I didn't hear shit. Y'all whispering like you don't want to get caught." Party retorted with a touch of sarcasm. 

They both sighed in peevishness. The guy with the red beanie pointed at himself, "I'm Blurryface," then he pointed to his companion, "and this is Heart Beat. Is that clear?"

Party and I nodded. We were cornered in the room, frankly, the boys didn't notice the disappearance of us. But, Party did act a bit strange. What is he doing? I have no idea but it did disturb me a little. 

"Nice Killjoy name, by the way." I complimented. Both of them showed cute reactions; Blurryface blushed and he scratched his head in nervousness, and Heart Beat smiled sweetly at me. 

"And our name is--"

"We already know. We saw it on the poster." they said in unison.

"And also, Heart Beat is a big fan of yours." Blurry spilled whilst pointing at Party, he also received several punches from Heart Beat. 

"Why are you here in the first place?" I asked whilst my eyes perched on their one by one.

"I think that question was supposed to be asked to you two." Heart Beat folded his hands on his chest.

"We just walked past by and found this motel by accident and we thought why not check it out." Party answered lightly. 

"Oh, so you're saying that you're 'walking' with your car?" Blurry do the 'quoting' sign with both of his hands. "Yeah, nice try."

We both were fell silent. I didn't expect Party to run out of lies but here we are now. 

Or...

Is he planning something? He might be a person who'll spit his thoughts out but here, we saw Party goes silent but he's smirking. He is planning something. 

What kind of plan? Come on, Party, talk to me. I gave a sharp gaze at him--but it seems he doesn't notice what I'm doing at the moment. What are you planning?

"So, what are you guys planning? Is it really necessary to tie us up with an unfashionable, unflamboyant rope? You guys know there's a a led rope y'know the ones people used to use when is Christmas, right? That led is like much more better then this raggedy rope. Just ew. You guys have no sense-" while Party was talking everything that were in his mind, Blurryface hurried cover his mouth with a handful of handkerchief.

"Fucking hell, Heart Beat. Is this the person you admire?" 

The guy named Heart Beat just laughed , "Yeah, man. He rad as fuck." 

"Can you just untie us, please? We won't cut you into pieces, marinate it, and grill it with Gordon Ramsay. Just chill bro. Let's be friends, guys. What'chu gonna say?" I negotiated, with a little hope that this time they will at least put a little trust in me than Party. 

Heart Beat and Blurryface looked at each other. With only couple of seconds, they shook in unison, "Well, sorry but taking a precautions are never wrong. You guys might be a BLI agents," said Heart Beat, as he sat down in front of Party. 

"Why assume that? It might be wrong."

"But judging from your looks and movement, you guys are worth the suspicion," Blurryface joined, as munched up a perfectly-rounded apple on his right palm.

Heart Beat turned to Blurryface with perplexed expression, "Where did you get the apple?"

"Hmm, from that table," answered Blurryface as he pointed at the table beside the bed. 

"Bro," Heart Beat spoke as he slapped his forehead, "those are made of plastics."

"Huh?"

We (Party, me) looked at each other and then laughed in unison. 

"THAT'S GOTTA BE THE STUPIDIEST THING I'VE HEARD AFTER A GUY NAMED FUN GHOUL!"

Blurryface panicked, trying to gag it out whatever he ate, "OH FUCK! IS IT BPA FREE?"

Heart Beat ran to Blurryface and tried to help his friend, "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE BASICALLY DYING AND YOU'RE ASKING THAT?"

"JUST GONNA KNOW IS IT SAFE OR NOT."

"STOP SCREAMING FOR FUCK SAKE'S!" Party cried and it went pure silent. 

Then, we heard a bunch of footsteps getting closer every second. Followed with the sound of multiple kicking doors. 

At that moment, Heart Beat and Blurryface knew, they fucked up big time.