Chapter 8

This is Frank's Contemplation scenery. It makes me want to contemplate why am I here :D

"We leave you about what, an hour and a half?" Ghoul complained as he walking around.

Party rolled his eyes, "It's not a big deal-"

"It's a fucking big deal, okay? Our position is endangered." said Kobra as he raised his voice.

"Can y'all chill the fuck out-"

"Of course we can't! This place is not safe anymore." 

"Okay, okay, we'll find some other way-"

"Our only choice is to move-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE KOBRA CAN YOU LET ME TALK FOR A SECOND HOLY FUCK."

Jet quickly said, "Brotherhood at its best."

"But, even though they found our radio, that doesn't mean our position is compromised." I said as their eyes dropped at mine. 

"Obviously they know, of course. They're not dumb." Kobra said whilst raised his left eyebrow.

"I don't think that they will assume this place as our hideout."

"Of course they will. You think people won't follow ants' track?"

"Even if we had to move out, it's late. We can't go out now. They could be all around here."

"We've been sneaking for years. It'd be a piece of cake for us." stated Jet whilst wiped his sunglasses.

"Hey, hey, hey, slow down, Big Boy. You're forgetting something?" said  Ghoul as he got near to Kobra. "Two of our tires got holed. I gotta change it. We'll be gone before sunrise." Ghoul stated as he grabbed a can of soda.

"You guys really hit the gas huh? You didn't get the leader's permission." mentioned Party as he raised his hand and pointed to himself. Everybody was waiting for what he would say. Well, it was the complete opposite of what we agreed on. 

"I'd say we stay here."

In unison, the rest of us shouted, "WHAT."

"You heard me well, we're not going anywhere." Party firmly confirmed. You can feel the tension getting increased in the room. 

"What the fuck are you talking about? We're not gonna stay here." Jet slapped Party's shoulder. 

"We do what I say. I'm the fucking leader." Party said whilst grabbed Jet's hands out of his shoulder.

"There's no point if you're the leader if you don't have nothing here." Kobra said as he pointed to his temple. 

"Oooh, damn. You just gonna let him roast you, PP?" I heard a snack bar getting munched behind me and it was Ghoul. 

Holy fuck when did he get there?

Party and Kobra stepped forward and faced closer. Luckily, Jet leaped in the middle and stretched both of his arms widely to stop them to get closer enough to punch each other. 

I didn't know what to do.

"This is childish. We can't fight now. Our life is on the line." Jet stated as he held them both.

"Our life won't be on the line unless you LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID." Kobra spat.

"YOU'RE NOT THE LEADER. IF YOU GOT BALLS ENOUGH, COME AND GET THE BADGE!" Party teased him with him forwarded his face to Kobra's. "YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN IN A DANCE COMPETITION?"

"Oh no, not again." Jet whispered whilst shook his head.

"Nope, last time you got Pony's ankle sprained." Ghoul lunged up and pulled Party away from Kobra.

"Oh, I ALREADY KNOW I'LL WIN THE COMPETITION." Kobra smirked as he pulled up his sleeve.

Party prepared a square-off position, "I'LL SET YOUR UNICORNS ON FIREWORKS AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE MOON." 

They continued throwing arguments at each other and watching Ghoul and Jet trying to separate them from getting this whole diner on fire. 

Much much time later, they finally cut off their acts that once I thought good for free viewing. Well, they didn't do the dance competition. Yeah, a bit bummer, I know. I wanna see them do it tho. 

"Okay, let's decide properly this time." Jet said after gave out a heavy sigh. He turned to Party, where he was sitting on the obsolete sofa, "Why did you think is a good idea to stay here?" 

Party folded his arms, "I'm tired of running, finding a new place to hide. It all took time and I don't want to go through that, again. And, I thought we can fight them on our own and don't have to run."

We all looked at each other and in our eyes, we were asking for an agreement. 

"So, are we agree on something?" I asked as I slapped the counter.

"So, you're in?" uttered Jet as he fell his stare at Kobra and Ghoul one at a time. 

"Yeah, sure. I'm okay with it anyway." Ghoul replied as continued eating his snack bar. 

We were waiting for Kobra's reply. 

He rolled his eyes, "Fine. But, don't do anything stupid." he then walked to his room and slammed his door.

"Okay, what now?" that words came out of my mouth. The rest of the crew were staring at me and I made them think of what'll we do.

"Well, we can watch TV.," said Ghoul as he pulled out the wooden trolley that we earlier pull. He took off the silk sheet from the wooden trolley and ran to the back of it and search for a cable. He started connecting the cable to the plug and surprisingly, the TV shone a bright light from the screen. 

"Cool!" I said with amazement shown at my face.

Ghoul hugged a box of movie CD's out, "So, what do y'all want to watch?" 

*hi guys! i know, it's kind of bad writing :D. but, i hope you guys like it haha*