Chapter 12

I woke up and I was in the booth. My head was on a pillow and someone wrapped me with a blanket. It was pretty cold last night. I don't know, I can't remember a single shit yet.

I got a major headache, it wasn't pretty. It hurts. I looked around me, there's a lot of bottle beers strewn all over the place, the floor, counter, table, EVERYWHERE.

What happened last night?

Then, I heard someone opened a door, I assume is one of their rooms. As the footsteps got closer, I liberated myself from the blanket and rose to find whoever it is.

It was Kobra.

He yawned and his face was lighting up when he saw me but still, poker face. "Oh, hey, (y/n). Sup?"

"Oh, I just woke up. To be honest, a bit dizzy." I said, rubbing my head.

"Don't worry, that's normal. You'll feel fine." he said as he patted my shoulder several times before walked away to the bathroom door.

"What happened last night?" I asked, made Kobra stopped a step before getting into the bathroom.

He turned to me and gesturing the rooms, "You were drunk with those three idiots." He then finally entered the bathroom, leaving me alone.

Then, these flashes struck my head, fully remember what happened last night.

****

Last night....

"I can't," I said.

"Why?" Ghoul asked.

"I'm 18! I can't drink!"

"But you're old enough to touch a ray gun," Party stated.

"True, but-" My words were cut off.

"Nobody cares if you're too young to drink." Party smiled as he handed me a beer.

"Yeah, we're Killjoys! We can do the hell we want!" Jet said as he was gone wild. I guess he was already drunk.

"C'mon, (y/n)! It won't hurt you." Party convinced as he kept handed me a beer. He waited for my acceptance. I then decided to snatch the beer out of Party's grip.

I took the time to examine the bottle and then sipped it.

I almost gagged but I managed to swallow it. It was my first time, don't get me wrong.

"It's bitter." I said, squinted.

"It's beer, honey. It is bitter." Ghoul said whilst taking another sip of his beer. "But, don't worry, it'll get better soon."

I nodded. "Oh, who'll babysit us?" I asked.

"Kobra as always. He never drinks. He only drinks soda."

"Why didn't y'all reserve a table at Droid Pub like we used to?" Kobra asked, with a poker face.

"Well, they're on an inspection. We OBVIOUSLY won't get near that." Ghoul said as he took another sip. "I thought you hate that place."

"Not really. There's a lot of pretty droids I can talk to."

Jet smirked as he embraced Kobra, "Ooh, my boy loves talking to pretty droids, eh?"

"You're drunk." Kobra as he moved Jet's arm off of his shoulders.

Party grabbed two bottles of beer and then he smirked, "Do y'all think I can chug them all in 10 seconds?"

"No way. You're gonna need more than 10 seconds, man." Jet blurted out.

"Bet," Party then started to chug all the beer down his throat in pleasure (okay, why does this sounds wrong)