Chapter 3

"GET BACK HERE!"

I ran as fast as I could. I went out of the diner to have a wider space to escape. Eventually, we ran around the fucking diner. So childish. Anyway, we kept running until our lungs exhausted. I didn't expect that Ghoul would run faster than me.

My feet were tired so I have no choice but to stop. I was busy panted and didn't realize that Ghoul was already beside me. We tugged each other for the screwdriver. I tried to hold the screwdriver as strong as I can but man that tiny guy has a lot of strength.

"Just give it to me!" I yelled and I pulled it to my side.

"No! I'm using it!" Ghoul hollered and then he pulled harder to his side.

"I NEED IT!"

"NOT AS MUCH AS I DO!"

"GIVE IT TO ME!"

"FUCK OFF!"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M IN MY BEAUTY SLEEP?!" we stopped tugging and we glanced at the source of the voice.

It's Party with his tied back hair. He wasn't using his jacket but he just used a black sleeveless shirt, "The fuck you two doing?"

"Nothing." I answered and not letting off my grip on the screwdriver.

"Really? Because this doesn't look like nothing to me." Party's eye landed on the screwdriver. He pointed to the screwdriver, "You guys are fighting for that?"

"Sort of." Ghoul replied as he tugged the screwdriver. I tugged back.

I stared at him and he does it too.

Then, Party snatched the screwdriver from us. "Do rock-paper-scissors and I will give whoever the winner is."

"I don't need that kind of game. It's my screwdriver!" Ghoul disapproved of Party's decision.

"It's mine now. Do it now or I won't give it back."

So, me and Ghoul do the rock-paper-scissors shit. I secreted scissors and Ghoul secreted paper.

I hopped happily and Ghoul kicked the sands peevishly.

At that exact time, there's a loud beep sound came out of nowhere. Ghoul tucked his hand through his pocket and pulled a device that showed him something which made him surprised.

"Oh shit, gotta go." Ghoul ran back to the diner. Me and Party looked at each other and then followed Ghoul's back.

Something's wrong is going on, I can feel it.