Chapter 1: Opening...

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I pointlessly walking through this hot desert with sunshine rays above me viciously. I don't even know where I am now. I don't even give a shit about where I am now. All I care about is getting to one point where I can get water.

Yes, water. My water supplies were thrown away by the Draculoids when they caught me. They poured it down to the desert and even threw my bottle. Like, what the fuck? That water I endeavor to find that! They'll pay for this! But, I don't know what to do now.

What a day to be a Killjoy.

The hot temperature from the desert radiated to the sole of my shoes and then to my body. It made me want...to die, y'know? I'm hopeless. I think I'm going to die this way. I think I can't take it anymore, I don't have anyone beside me anymore. I think I'll die, right now. Peace.

I toppled down to the ground, the hot sand touched my skin. Heat burned my skin slightly and in time, it felt like I'm burning in Hell and all of my sins paid the entertainment.

My eyes were flickering and I see a straight view of the sun. Before feeling about to pass out, there's a figure reaching me out and all I can see is black boots with a bandana tied around its calve and it was calling out his friends. At that very moment, all I can see is black.

*****

My eyes were flickering to open and I feel an odd feeling. When I meant odd, my skin isn't touching the hot sand anymore. I'm on a booth. I saw a lot can cover written 'POWER PUP' on the table and I believe that's a fucking dog food. I used to hate this and still hating it. I look at the rest of my limbs and somebody wrapped me with a blanket and also somebody gave me a pillow.

Oh, I didn't die.

Well, now I know for a fact that I'm saved by an unknown person or group. I hope it's a fellow Killjoy.

I mumbled, "Who gave an idea to wrap themselves in a blanket in the middle of the summer at California?" I then pulled off the blanket and folded it.

I heard a screeching wheel and stopping nearby.

A few seconds later, I heard multiple voices chattering each other. They walked into the place I'm staying.

"Party, that isn't the plural of moose. It's moose." Said the guy with a tall posture, blonde blended with brown hair and his sunglasses on his nose.

"Fuck off, it's meese." Answered the guy with bright red hair, blue motorcross jacket with on the right chest written 'DEAD PEGASUS'.

"You guys have to stop talking about moose. It's driving me crazy." Said the guy with fro hair, a black leather jacket, and held a lightning bolt helmet.

"No, no, let them be. I'm enjoying this." Replied the guy with long greasy hair, a Frankenstein mask beside his head, and eating a snack bar.

And then, they're view dropped at me. Oh God, this anxiety I'm feeling it again. Holy shit, they're all good-looking as fuck. Dear Lord, I think I'm not ready for this.

"Hey, darling. How long have you been awake?" said the guy with greasy hair as he munched the snack bar.

My cheeks changed hue red. I was so surprised that that'll come from his mouth. "J-j-just now."

"Are you feeling better?" asked the tomato haired guy as he approached me with concern at his face. Oh God, that guy is so handsome. Somebody help me.

"Y-yeah. I think so." I answered sheepishly.

He touched my forehead with his backhand. Oh mY GOD! GOD BLESS ME! I was so happy and about to pass out, again. "Your fever went wane, for now."

"By the way, who're you guys?" I asked curiously. I glanced at each of the members.