Stolen Underwear ( Class 1-A boys and girls x F! Reader) {Lime}

Part of the stolen clothes Series

" Mother fucker!" (Y/n) yelled slamming her drawers shut. Not a single stitch of clothing was left anywhere.

It had been almost a month since Christmas and she thought that everyone had finally learned their lesson not to mess with her.

(Y/n) griped the lingerie in her hand tightly, " I'm about to fuck all of you." She said slipping into it accompanied by a beautiful full face of make up.

(Y/n) pushed her chest up and snapped the waist band of the panties against her form. Sling open her closet door she pulled free a pair of red bottomed heels.

She wasn't big on wearing them unless she had to, this was a moment she had to wear them.

She knew Aizawa would be out of the dorm building for the day and was no chance he was coming back until late or the next day. Mineta had left to go spend time with his parents so he wasn't a bother either.

(Y/n) was ready pull out all of the stops this time, leaving nothing for their imagination.

If nothing was left for their imagination, why would they keep stealing her clothes?

(Y/n) casually made her way to the common room, " Holy Shit." Todoroki said as the class turned their attention forward.

" Morning everyone." She said with a sinister smile.

" Fuck, fuck, fuck." Izuku said holing his hand up to his nose attempting to catch the blood dripping down from it.

" Those... are very expensive shoes.. (y/n)." Momo said as he eyes traveled down her class mates body.

" Really? I had the extra cash and thought I'd spend it." (Y/n) said tapping her shoe against the ground.

" Y-you have an extra 1,895 dollars just laying around?" Ochaco asked looking away from the girl with a bright blush.

" This is very inappropriate to be waltzing around the dorm building in ." Iida said.

"Iida, aren't you excited to see me? After last time I assumed you'd be absolutely in love with this." She said snapping the waste band of her underwear.

Causing the boys to look way covering his face with his hand. Iida couldn't bring himself to scold her anymore. No in fact he wanted her to scold him and degrade him mercilessly.

" It's not fair, you showing off something that belongs to someone else." Bakugou said.

" Move over."(y/n) said the blonde as she placed herself in the couch.

" You see... Katsuki. You've got it ALL wrong." She said grabbing his face tightly in her hand.

"By the way you all behave in my simple presents, you belong to ME. Remember that." (Y/n) said with a smile letting go of the boys face.

" Oh... Fuck..my bad." Bakugou said.

" It ma'am when you fucking talk to me." She said with a smile.

"Yes ma'am." Bakugou gulped.

Damn she was hot when she was putting him in his place.

The room was sitting in silence, Todoroki was clearly getting uncomfortable just sitting there staring at (y/n). " Fuck it." he grumbled making his way over to (y/n) bending down in the floor kissing up her leg.

" What the fuck  do you think you're doing?" (Y/n) said pushing her heel against his chest pushing him back.

"Touching you." He answered.