Stolen Shorts ( Class 1-A Boys and Girls x F!Reader)

Squeal to Stolen T-Shirts
(Y/n) grumbled as she flipped an egg over in the skillet. " Fucking steal my t-shirts now my pants? What's next my bras?" She grumbled galling at the egg as though it had something to do with her missing article of clothing.

" Morning (y/n)." Jirou  said yawning as she placed a small smack on (y/n)'s butt.

" Yeah. Good morning to you too, Jirou. Smack my ass again and I'll sit yours on fire." (Y/n) said as she flipped the egg again.

" R-right my bad." Jirou said rubbing him he back of her neck with a pink face.

"Please fucking set my ass on fire." Jirou grumbled.

" You say something?" (Y/n) hummed.

" Oh no! I didn't say anything!" Jirou said quickly to waving her hands in front of her. (Y/n) had finally taken up the egg and put it on a plate as the rest of her class started to flood into the common room.

" Iida you're staring at my legs." (Y/n) said sitting her plate down on the counter.

" I-I apologize! I just found them attractive and let my eyes linger longer than they should have." Iida said with a bright red  face.

"How a attractive do you think they'd look over your shoulders?" (Y/n) said nonchalantly as she took a bite out of the cooked egg.

The entire common room went silent, " If he's not willing to find out I am." Todoroki said.

" I volunteer too!" Kirishima said quickly.

" Me and Kirishima would be willing to do a two on one with you." Todoroki offered.

" T-Todoroki! You can't just say that to her in public!" Izuku said covering his mouth as (y/n) just shrugged.

"I want to know what my legs look like over her shoulders." Momo mumbled with a sigh.

" You and me both Yaoyorozu." Mina whispered to her.

" Lookin hot this morning." Bakugou said  walking behind her giving her a very light tap on her butt.

" When I found out which one of you mother fuckers took my pants I'm going to fuck you up so bad Recovery girl is going to be kissing you for weeks to fix up what I did." (Y/n) threatened with a smile.

" You couldn't do anything." Bakugou said with smirk.

" I will fucking slam you against this counter." (Y/n) said glaring at him.

" Do it." Bakugou said, (y/n) grabbed the collar of his shirt ready to do exactly what's she said she was he eyes caught a glimpse of her teacher readying to walk into the common room.

(Y/n) rushed over to the couch snatching a pillow out from behind Kaminari and placing it over her lap and jerking him closer to her covering her left side, she then grabbed Asui and jerked her close covering her right side.

Kaminari took this chance and laid over in her lap, she didn't really have the option to shove him off. He smiled up at her innocent, while her look said that she was going to murder him later.

" Iida, are you running a fever you face is red." Aizawa asked pouring a cup of coffee.

"N-no sir! I just got hot!" Iida said quickly pushing his glasses.

"(Y/n) I need you to show Shinso around the dorm rooms today." Aizawa said.

" (y/n)?" Aizawa said as he glanced over at the group on the couch. (Y/n) had her head over on Asui's shoulder pretending to be asleep.