I'm here now (Dabi & Sister!Reader)

Requested by Calliou8
"Quirkless!"Enji screamed at the little girl anger in his voice.

" Don't scream at her Enji! It's not her fault!" Rei snapped at him.

" I was expecting two powerhouse children and I only received one! What is she  worth to me now if she's quirkless?! Nothing Rei! She's worthless!" Enji screamed as (Y/n) hides behind her mother's leg with  her fraternal twin Shoto.

"I can be strong like Sho, Daddy...You don't have to hate me.." She whimpered.

" You will NEVER be as strong as Shoto." Enji snapped at her harshly the tone of his voice making her flinch and drop her All Might plush.

" Don't you fucking dare talk to her like that you old shit." Touya snapped as her pulled his little sister close to him as Enji jerked Shoto from behind Rei

" I'll talk to my own daughter however I feel like you disrespectful brat." Enii snapped at him.

" Not while I'm here with her got that? Yell at her or hit I'll beat the hell out of you." Touya snapped back Enji as he dragged Shoto away. 

" It's going to be okay (Y/n) I'm here and as long as I'm here you won't ever need a quirk because I'll be here to protect you." Touya said bending down to (Y/n)'s height smiling at her.

" I know you will Touya." She said smiling back at him. Touya ruffled her hair picking her plush up and handing it to her with a smile before standing back up.

"Come on you can watch me play video games." Touya said as he took her back to his room. He was relieved that she was quirkless that meant she didn't have to go through what all of her other siblings had to go through.

(Y/n) sat in her older brothers lap as he played his video games, she was to busy playing with her All Might plush to pay attention to anything else.

" Take her to her room now." Enji snapped slinging the door to Touya's room open.

" Aren't you supposed to training Shoto or did he already cave? She's perfectly fine in here with me." Touya said never once taking his gaze away from the TV.

"She's going to her room!" Enji snapped as he tried to jerk her away from Touya.

And I said she  was fine in here with you insufferable prick." Touya snapped grabbing Enji's hand glaring at him.

Enji jerked his hand away ready to smack Touya, (Y/n) quickly put her between her father and brother taking the hit.

Her little eyes started to water up as Enji drew his hand back starting wide eyed at the little girl.

" Don't hit my big brother! He didn't do anything!" She cried as Enji huffed leaving the room.

" Don't you ever do that again (y/n)." Touya said placing an ice pack on his sisters face.

" I wanted to protect you like you protected me that's all. It doesn't even hurt that much." She said with a cheeky grin.

" I'm supposed to be protecting you." Touya chuckled patting her head.

One night (Y/n) woke up to a very large argument downstairs so she made her way do there silently.

" Give her up?! She's your daughter Enji!"Rei yelled.

" IF she was my daughter she would have been born with a quirk!She's meaningless to this family!" He snapped at Rei slapping her.

" And I never gave you the right to speak to me that way!" Enji yelled as a fist collides with his face.