Just Friends ( Bakugou x F! Reader x Izuku )

" Do you think you're staying the night or something ? Get Up." Bakugou said harshly.

" Give me a damn minute ." (Y/n) said before she untagled herself from the bed sheets dressing herself. (Y/n) picked her bag up off of the floor and slung it over her shoulder glancing back at Bakugou.

" Have any more demands for me before I leave?" (Y/n) asked.

" No, can you hurry up and leave before my parents get back home?" Bakugou groaned as he out his arm over his eyes.

" Yeah I'm leaving, I'll see you around." (/n) said as she left his room closing the door behind her.

Once at the front door she slipped her shoes on leaving making sure to lock the door behind her so his parents won't be suspect anything.

As she walked down the sidewalk she heard someone calling out to her. " (Y/n), have you not gotten home yet? You're still in your school uniform." Izuku said as he jogged up beside of her. "

I had to do something before I went home." (Y/n) said as turned her gaze off to the side.

"Are you okay? You seem really tired and you have bruises on your neck and chest." Izuku said his voice covered over with worry.
(Y/n) blushed as she quickly buttoned up her uniform. " It's nothing. I'm fine." (Y/n) said.

" Do you want me to walk you home?" Izuku asked.

" If you want, You really don't have to." (Y/n) said,

" I want too, I'd feel better if someone was walking with you." Izuku said with his bright smile.

" Thank you for walking me home Midoriya." (Y/n) said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

" It wasn't a problem. I'll see you in class tomorrow." Izuku said as he started to walk off.

" B-Bye Izuku." She stuttered out.

"Bye (y/n)!" He said cheerfully as he turned around to wave at her.

(Y/n) sighed to herself as she entered her empty home. Her phone then pings,

" Bakugou: No one saw you leaving my house did they?" the text read.

" (Y/n): No, no one saw me leave your house Bakugou. Why are you asking?" (Y/n) text back waiting for a reply.

" Bakugou: That shitty nerd stopped by my house and stood there for five minutes."

" (Y/n): He probably wanted to talk to you. All he did was walk me home. He wanted to make sure I was okay getting back home. And I meet up with him after I was five blocks away from your house. I'll talk to you tomorrow I have work to do for Mic's class." (Y/n) texted back tossing her phone off to the side as it blew up with multiple messages from Bakugou.

(Y/n) ignored it as she pulled her work out of her bag. She was ignoring him for the soul fact that she wanted people to see him talking with her instead of him ignoring her in front of all his friends but then want her in his bed.

(Y/n) didn't enjoy being Bakugou's pass time, it all started because she needed some tutoring and it escalated from there.

From that point on she'd be with Bakugou two to three times a week. He didn't want anyone to know about them and it was frustrating. He didn't want her to be with anyone else but him, Bakugou was very possessive over her yet he could talk with any other girl he pleased and she was expected to keep her mouth shut like a good girl.

"The Hell did you think you were pulling yesterday ignoring me like that?" Bakugou said as he slamming his fist above her head trapping her under him.