part 5

JUDE

He was going to undo me just by his cuteness and utter sexiness. The way he sunk to his knees in front of me and looked up at me with those huge doe eyes of his...fuck. I couldn't understand how he managed to pull off such an innocent gaze while his mouth was level with the tent in my jeans. That was a skill. But what turned me on even more was hearing him say something as dirty as just let me suck your cock. Holy shit that made my brain freeze with lust. He wanted me, he wanted my cock, and he wanted to suck it. I don't know what I did right in my life to deserve this but goddamn I never want to forget this moment. Just hearing the word cock on his lips, such a dirty word from below such innocent eyes. The way his mouth seemed to wrap around the word as if he was wrapping it around said piece of anatomy. Fuck me, I was a goner.

I would be embarrassed to admit that my hands were shaking slightly as I tugged down my zipper. But my heart was pumping so hard and my breaths so ragged that I felt like I was about to faint from lust. I had to feel his mouth wrapped around my member. I had to see how talented that sweet little mouth of his truly was.

I wriggled my jeans down below my boxers and watched as Alf's eyes darkened at the side of the huge tent in my black boxers. I was embarrassingly hard. I kept my eyes on his face as I toyed with my waistband. I slid one of my own hands down and grasped my rod, gritting my teeth as a streak of pleasure wracked my crotch. I was so horny.

"Let me do it," Alf mumbled, inching forwards on his knees until his face was legit five centimetres away from my crotch.

"Okay," I grunted out, unable to say anything more even if I had wanted to.

I removed my hands and watched as Alf brought his own freckled ones up. He used his index to stroke up and down my clothed erection a couple of times, eliciting a few gasps from me. Then, after a slight moment of hesitation, he grabbed my waistband and pulled my boxers down until my boner was fully free and bobbing upwards proudly. I felt slightly exposed, but the way Alf was looking at my cock was doing wonders for my self-esteem. I was sometimes self-conscious by my albinism which made my skin so pale, but Alf didn't seem to be freaked out by the parchment whiteness of my cock, nor the fact that you could see the veins running through it. In fact, the way he was looking at my groin made me feel like it was the most beautiful crotch he had ever seen.

"You like it?" I smirked.

He looked up at me with wide eyes, "It's beautiful."

I swallowed hard. He never ceased to surprise me. He seemed to be able to act sexy in the most innocent way. Even though the position he was in right now certainly was not innocent.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I checked, wanting to make sure he was comfortable.

In answer he smirked before giving the underside of my boner a big lick, flat tongue from my balls to the tip, where it flicked of the slit, scooping a drop of precum. My eyes rolled back to the ceiling and I muttered a curse. I didn't know how long I was going to be able to last.

"You're so smooth," Alf mumbled as lightly trailed his lips up and down my cock.

"Uh t-thanks," I stuttered out, trying to breath deeply.

"Can I take you in my mouth?" he asked in an innocent voice and I gulped.

"Yes," my voice broke, "Please do."

I'd been wanting to fill up that sweet mouth of his since I had laid eyes on it. And I couldn't wait. Alf smirked slightly, seeming pleased by my state of need. He shuffled a little closer so that his nose brushed against my balls.

"Put it in," he locked his eyes with me, opening his mouth wide.

I looked from the challenge in his eyes, to his wide open mouth in which I could see his red tongue resting, to my engorged dick. My god. The things he did to me. Resolved, I grabbed the base of my dick, giving it a slight squeeze before tilting it downwards towards Alf's mouth. I tensed as I felt his breath skim over my weeping tip. I glanced at his eyes and he was still looking at me with want, egging me on. Taking a deep breath and steeling myself for the shock of pleasure, I maneuvered my dick into the entrance of his open mouth. His tongue came up to meet me and I shuddered at the feeling of it cupping my swollen tip. I looked back at his eyes but they were still egging me on. Slowly, I let my cock slide forward, relishing in the feeling of his warm tongue on the underside of my cock.

The sight was so erotic, I could barely tear my eyes away from watching my pale dick disappear into the pink cavern. I only looked away to glance at Alf's eyes and check whether he still wanted me to move on. I was tingling all over and at that moment I couldn't have cared less if someone walked in on us. His mouth felt so warm and wet and fucking amazing wrapped around my cock. God he was talented. After what felt like an eternity, my tip scraped the back of his throat and I shuddered at the feeling of the ridges against my swollen head, swallowing back a moan. I was only half-way in. I was about to move out when Alf's hand came up to shoo mine away, replacing it at the base of my cock.

"Shit," I grunted as he squeezed my base, his fingers moving deftly over the lower-half of my dick in a tantalising way.

We exchanged a look, and he winked. I didn't know what he was planning to do. But the next moment, he removed any capacity for me to think rationally. He closed his mouth around my cock and sucked, hard. My hands needed something to hold onto and one found Alf's head, wrapping my fingers around his copper strands, the other falling onto his shoulder. Sensing my movement, Alf tilted his head up. He smirked at me from around my cock and I swallowed hard as his tongue rubbed over my engorged head inside his mouth. He began pulling back and I thought he was going to pull off completely, but when only my tip remain inside him he stopped. He sucked hard again and I groaned as I felt a trickle of precum be sucked out of me.

"Jesus!" I tossed my head back as his teeth grazed my sensitive skin.

Before I had quite recovered, he slipped his tongue back beneath my erection and dived forward, engulfing my cock in his mouth, and deep-throating me. The feeling of my cock sliding down his throat would have made me cum if I wasn't holding myself back. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I gasped for breath.

"Fuck!" I groaned loud, tightening my grip on his copper strands, my hand on his shoulder the only thing that kept me from falling to my knees myself.

He hollowed his cheeks and sucked my entire boner before pulling out and taking all of me again. I couldn't hold back another groan at the exquisite pleasure of the feeling of my head sliding through the tightness of his throat and having my cock buried in the heat of his mouth. I was struggling to breath and my nails were digging into his shoulder. If he kept at this rhythm, there was no way I was going to last. He pulled back, this time coming completely off my cock. I was panting as I watched it bob, shining in the light from the coat of saliva, the air feeling cool on it.

"You taste good," Alf hummed as he licked my head like it was a lollipop.

I gulped.

To be continued... 😉