part 8

ALF cont.

I couldn't breathe. I had never felt something like that before. Obviously I've had stuff up my ass before. But never this. And it was an entirely new feeling. It was warm and wet and slipped in and out easily with a wet squelch that made my toes curled. Jude's nails dug into my ass cheeks as he stuck his tongue into my hole with quick thrusts. I could feel my hole clenching at the feeling, searching for something to feel it up, but every time Jude's tongue just slid back out again, leaving me empty and needy.

"Jude," I whimpered, wanting more.

I was distantly aware that precum was now steadily trickling down my pulsating cock, but all I could concentrate on was the feeling of Jude's tongue thrusting into my hole, occasionally licking the outside, sucking, nipping and making the most obscene squelches that just turned me on even more. Frustrated that he didn't get the message, I pushed my butt back against his face, but his hands were firm on my hips. 

"Jude please," I allowed myself to beg, looking over my shoulder to the wonderful sigh of Jude's white-topped head between my cheeks.

"Tell me what you want baby," Jude's voice was hoarse as he pulled his face away, his eyes dark.

"I want more," I choked out.

"You're not getting my cock today Alf," Jude smirked while shaking his head, before slipping his index into his mouth and sucking on it while not breaking eye contact.

I gulped and was the one to break eye contact, spinning back around to look at my clenched fists. Moments later I felt the tip of his finger, now wet with his own saliva, tracing my entrance. I shuddered as he began pushing it in. It had been so long since anybody's fingers apart from my own had been inside me. He slid his index into me as I gasped at air, reveling in the feeling.  My cock was painfully hard and precum was dripping steadily from my engorged head. I wanted to touch it so badly but I knew that if I did I would probably cum right then and there, and I wanted to enjoy the feeling of Jude fingering my ass just a little longer. 

I was struggling so much to stop myself from bucking against Jude's hand or touching myself or even just cumming untouched, that I didn't even realise that he was sliding in another finger until he had both buried knuckle-deep into my ass.

"Oh fuck Jude," I groaned lowly as my hole clenched around his nimble fingers.

"You like that, don't you?" Jude's voice was husky as he teased me.

I hummed, pushing my ass back against his hand as he thrust his fingers into me. Then he scissored them and I swear the sound I made was inhuman. My nails scrabbled against the table top as I tried to find something to hold on. Jude curled his fingers, brushing them over a certain section of my colon, and I swear I saw stars.

"Jude!" I cried out in pleasure as I arched my back in ecstasy.

"Found it," he chuckled behind me as I clenched my fists so hard that my nails were digging into my palms.

I was so fucking close. I didn't know how long I could hold on, especially now that he had found my sweet spot. It honestly felt like I was being seared with pure electric pleasure, like my legs were becoming goo and all breath had left my body, when he touched me there.

"Please," I whimpered, not really sure what I was begging for as Jude brushed his fingers against my prostate again. 

"You want to cum for me?" he said lowly.

"Ye-yeah-uhh," I moaned out, my head thrown back as I stared at the ceiling pleadingly.

Jude shifted behind me and suddenly I felt his fingers slipping out of me with a wet squelch. 

"What the fuck?" I gasped for breath, feeling empty and needy.

"Shh," I felt Jude's breath against the back of my neck, "I've got you."

He wrapped his arm around my stomach, pulling my back up against his chest. I looked down at my erection and winced. It certainly looked as painful as it was, flaming red and more swollen than I had ever seen it. I watched as Jude's hand slowly moved down my stomach to wrap around the base of my cock.

"Oh shit," I groaned as he squeezed the base of my boner.

I would have cummed then and there if he hadn't circled the base of my cock with his fingers painfully tightly in a makeshift cock ring, preventing me from ejaculating. 

"Ughhh ahhh," I shuddered, wanting to cum so bad I was in pain. 

I bucked my hips against Jude's hand but his grip on me was strong.

"You want to cum?" Jude's voice was husky in my ear as he asked again.

"Yeah-uhhh...please...ahhh...Judeeee," I struggled to form my moans into coherent words.

"Then cum," he nuzzled the side of my neck, pressing a soft kiss.

Suddenly, I felt pressure between my ass cheeks as he pressed his two fingers back in. 

"Jude wha-" I started but was cut off with a gasp of pleasure as he sunk his fingers deep into me, this angle feeling even tighter since my cheeks weren't being spread apart.

His fingers brushed my prostate and I threw my head back on his shoulder, eyes clenched closed and biting my lip. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," I began chanting under my breath as I writhed in his grip.

"Cum baby," I distantly heard Jude's husky voice through my haze of lust and pleasure.

He thrust his fingers against my spot just before releasing his tight grip on the base my cock and squeezing it roughly. I really hope the walls are thick in this shop because I swear, I shrieked. I lost all sense of time and place for a few seconds as a strong orgasm hit me like a freight train. I shuddered in Jude's grip, going entirely boneless against him as I exploded. Streams of cum spurted violently from my cock, streaking the table with my juices. It felt so good it hurt. I'd never cummed so hard. I distantly felt Jude's fingers slipping out of my ass as his other hand stroked my spurting member gently before milking it deftly, prolonging my pleasure in a way that made me shudder and my knees weak, tears welling up in the corners of my shut eyes. 

It felt like forever before my body stopped shaking and my head cleared enough for me to try and stand on my own accord rather than letting Jude hold me up. I was still breathing hard but at least I no longer felt like I was going to pass out. I ran my hand through my hair and realised my forehead was slick with sweat. Holy shit, this was what I had been missing out on? I didn't even know I could cum that hard, or feel that much pleasure all at once for so long. My ex had been good in bed, but this was on an entirely different fucking level. Jude was a sex god holy crap.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Jude moved away from me when he saw I could stand on my own two feet.

Grabbing a few tissues, he wiped up my dick and his hands, before cleaning the table of my juices. Still reeling from the intense pleasure and feeling unable to say a word, I silently tucked myself back into my boxers and zipped myself up. I felt so sexually satisfied, more so than for a very long time, that all I wanted to do was to curl up in front of a good movie with a bowl of mac n' cheese. Don't judge me - for some reason, orgasms make me really hungry, and gives me cravings for a delicious bowl of macaroni pasta. Once Jude had put the tissues in the bin, he walked back over to me, placing a hand under my chin to lift my face up.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly, looking concerned at my silence, "Was it too much?"

"I'm okay," I cleared my dry throat, "And no. It was amazing," I blushed, smirking slightly as I looked away.

"Amazing eh?" Jude titled my face up again and smirked, his eyes twinkling mischievously, "We'll see if I do as well next time."

My heart jumped in my throat. Next time. 

To be continued... 😉