part 13

ALF

I let out a throaty moan at the stinging sensation that spread across my cheek that was soon chased by pleasure. It burnt and it burnt nice.

"Oh you like that do you?" Jude spoke lowly, smoothing his palm over my buttocks.

"I guess I do," I panted out, "I've never done that before."

"But it's okay?" Jude checked, kneading my previously slapped cheek, his breathing uneven.

"God yeah," I could feel myself blushing, but wiggled my hips pointedly.

Jude let out a low groan at my action before I yelped as his hand descended on my other butt cheek.

"You are so fucking hot," he panted, "Every sound you make just makes me want to fuck you harder. Not to mention the sight of you with your ass in the air, just begging to be railed."

"Jude... please..." I begged but I wasn't sure exactly for what, my cock throbbing.

"Fuck, I can't do this anymore," Jude's voice was rough.

"Wha-" my heart sank and I started trying to push myself up when I paused at the sound of him lewdly sucking his fingers.

"Jude what's going o-hhhhhhhhhhh," I forgot how to breath as something warm and wet and slender stroked my entrance.

I could feel myself pulsing with apprehension and desire as his finger massaged me in slow circles. I buried my face in the covers half in embarrassment and half to muffle the string of mewling sounds that burst out of my chest as Jude's pushed a finger inside me.

"Don't hide those sexy sounds from me babe," Jude breath came out short and he smoothed a hand up my back to grip the back of my neck and pull my head up.

"Oh fuck," I was panting like a dog and I could feel precum trickling down my cock from the pure sensual overload I was receiving.

There was something incredibly hot, hotter than anything I had ever experienced (except maybe Jude's face between my cheeks) about the way he gripped my neck with one hand, the other index knuckle deep inside me, stroking and prepping, all the while with me on my knees.

"You're so hot like this," Jude let out a moan, "I just want to fuck you, hard," his fingers twitched around my neck and I was so turned on I didn't even bother feeling embarassed at the way his grip on my neck was turning me on.

"So do it," I panted out, shuddering as he slipped a second finger into me, scissoring and stretching me, "I want you inside me so bad."

Jude let out a low groan.

"Don't talk like that Alfie, I'm trying to prep you here, I don't want to hurt you."

I harrumphed and thrust my hips back on his fingers, sliding easily to his knuckles with a squelch. Jude swore under his breath.

"See, I'm ready," I circled my hips, trying to get more friction, needing to feel more, feel now.

"You're gonna be the death of me," Jude's grip on my neck tightened, arching my back up against his chest.

I shuddered in his grip, in this position, the feeling of his warm muscular chest against my back. He roughly thrust a third finger into me and I trembled in his grip. All my senses were filled with Jude. Jude's smell, Jude's touch. Jude's taste still lingerly on my tongue. The feeling of his fingers fucking me roughly, scissoring and stretching my tight ass as I mewled in his grip, begging for more but already shaking at so little. My hands didn't know where to go for purchase, one reaching back to bury in his silky hair, the other alighting on my cock, bringing me sweet relief as I drew it over my swollen tip.