part 6

ALF

The sight of Jude throwing his head from side to side and groans wracking his body was doing wonders to my ego. That I could make him feel so good made me happy, and turned me on. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, even though my knees were slightly hurting by now. But nothing would make me move from where I was, with Jude's beautiful cock in my mouth. He was so big and as hard as diamond. He felt so smooth against my tongue and tasted sweeter than I expected. I couldn't get enough of his cock. It's not that I didn't like sucking dick, but sucking Jude was another level. I gorged myself on him like he was my last meal. 

"Fuck!" Jude let out another deep groan as I deep-throated him once again.

I knew that my mostly-lacking gag reflex was something that my ex had very much enjoyed, but I'd never really enjoyed letting him down my throat. Jude was different. The feeling of his throbbing cock smoothly sliding past my throat was exquisite and it made me wonder how smoothly he would slide into me down there. But that would be for another time. I sucked and licked and deep-throated Jude until he was a moaning mess and I knew he could cum any moment. 

And then I pulled off.

"Alf?! What the fuck?" he groaned, his voice hoarse.

"What?" I smirked evilly up at him.

Just as he was about to reply, we heard a knock on the door. Jude pushed me under the table just as the boss walked in. The boxes of DVDs hid me from view, and the table was tall enough to hide the fact that Jude was butt-naked. Of course, it would be an issue if the boss walked around to his side, but if we were lucky he wouldn't. My heart was knocking so hard against my ribs that I felt like everyone could hear it in the room.

"Oh hello boss," I heard Jude speak up, trying to maintain a level voice after clearing his throat.

"Hello Judas. Where is Alfred?" I heard the boss' voice.

"He's just gone for a bathroom break," Jude lied.

As I waited for the boss to leave, I tried not to be distracted my Jude's cock, seeming to be painfully swollen and hard, bobbing just before my face. Then a crazy evil idea came to my mind. Smirking to myself, I edged forward a bit and blew over his dick. I knew he was still slick with my saliva and that the air would feel cool on his boner. I was gratified by hearing a muffled squeak from above.

"Well," I heard the boss say, "Are you working well at least?"

"Yea-ah," Jude masked a moan with a cough as I nuzzled his balls beneath the desk, "Very well."

I understood the double meaning behind his words and smirked to myself as I gently licked his balls and the base of his cock. Jude cleared his throat again, shifting slightly from side to side in a way to get me to stop. As if I was going to stop - this was way too much fun

"Okay, well I'll leave you to it," I heard the boss farewell Jude.

"Yes boss, buh-ye," he choked out the last word as I enveloped one of his balls in my mouth.

I heard the sound of the door swinging open.

"Are you okay Judas?" the boss' voice came again and I held my breath.

"Yes boss, it's just the dust that irritates my throat," Jude managed to speak relatively normally since I wasn't moving.

"Okay. Well,  your shift ends soon anyway," the boss replied and soon after I heard the door shut.

The second later Jude sprung away from the table and his ball slid out of my mouth with a wet pop. I crawled out and stayed on my knees, looking up at him innocently.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he berated me even though his pupils were blown out with lust.

"I was just making sure you stayed hard," I shrugged with a small smirk.

"Oh my god," he ran his hands through his white hair, "You're gonna kill me, you know that?"

"Mmhhmm," I hummed in agreeance while reaching out to wrap my hands around his rod.

His hard member was throbbing beneath my hands as I slid them up and down, occasionally squeezing slightly. 

"Oh fuck," Jude reached for my hair once again, letting his eyelids flutter closed.

Deciding that it would be evil to not let him get his release, and feeling uncomfortably tight in my own pants, I guided his cock back towards my mouth. I flicked my tongue over his weeping slit, sweeping up the drops of precum, reveling in his taste. Then, looking up at his face as I did, I took him in mouth slowly. I loved the way his mouth dropped half-open and the way he gasped as his cock sunk deeper inside my mouth. His fingers tightened in my hair but the pain just turned me on even more. 

"Oh god Alf," Jude groaned, thrusting his hips forward inadvertently.

Lucky for him, I had enough control over my gag reflex to take all of him, even so suddenly. He moaned low and sexy as his balls came rubbing against my chin, his dick sliding down my throat. Gripping his hips, I began rhythmically sliding up and down his cock rapidly, loving the way he felt so smooth in my mouth. He was hot and heavy against my tongue and his balls were swollen too. 

"Let me pull out - ahhh," Jude panted after a moment, "I'm gonna - ahh- gonna cum."

I stayed right where I was. There was no way that I was going to miss the opportunity of tasting his juices. It was my intention for him to shoot his load down my throat. Jude tried to pull out but I gripped his hips tight and took him deep, staying there and sucking hard. He let out a string of moans and unintelligible mumbles mixed in with curse words. I loved the way I could undo him so much.

"Alf no - ah fuck - shit Alf oh my- oohhh - yess ahhh yesss - like that baby aahh - yess suck me ooohh - ah shit - ah fuck - ahh ahh," he panted, his fingers tightening painfully in my hair.

Seconds later I felt his cock jerk and his balls tightened, before he let out a particularly deep, loud and sexy groan. I knew he was cumming even before I felt streams of warm, sweet liquid shoot into my mouth and down my throat. Fuck me I was about to cream my pants just from watching him burst into my mouth. I hollowed my mouth and sucked him hard, milking him of all his juices and prolonging his orgasm.

"Jesus Alf," Jude was still gasping for air when I finally released his cock with a pop, having sucked him dry.

To be continued... 😉