part 4

ALF

If you had told me mere hours ago that I would find myself kissing Jude, his arms wrapped tightly around me and holding me against his muscular chest, his boner not-so-secret and digging into my thigh as I struggled to control my own erection, I would have laughed out loud. Hysterically. For several minutes. I mean... who I am kidding...I'm just a shy gay boy with some sort of albino fetish who has a crush on his colleague who is way to hot and famous among the ladies to give a boy, and me, a second glance.

But obviously I was wrong. Sure he wasn't gay, but he was bisexual. And obviously interested in me. Even if I refused to believe anything he was saying, I couldn't ignore the very obvious - and hard - fact, he had a boner thanks to me. I could hardly believe it. He said he'd fantasised about me before. Many times. I don't know if he was lying, or exaggerating, or saying the truth. But if he was, I would be very interested to find out exactly what he had done to me in his mind.

I'd known something wasn't quite right when he'd laid his hands on my hips this morning and flirted so intensely with my that I was double-guessing my assumption of his straightness and mutually panicking that he was trying to get me to out myself. I'd then spent the rest of my time avoiding him as much as possible. And then he just had to come in to that rather small room. Where I was alone. And he closed the door.

So it was just the two of us. In an enclosed space. And of course, he just had to come when I was holding a porn DVD. Scratch that, a gay porn DVD. I'd already sorted through a pile of porn DVDs earlier so it's not like I didn't know the shop stocked them, but I hadn't thought they'd have homosexual porn. And it was just my luck to find it just when Jude was there.

Of course, I was surprised when he actually looked at the cover with interest rather than disgust. Even more when he bothered to read the synopsis on the back. And I nearly fainted when he said that he'd watch it with me. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't watched gay porn before...but not an actual produced DVD, and certainly not in the company of anyone except myself and my dick. Imagining watching such activity while sitting next to Jude? Who sometimes (okay, often) steals into my dreams at night and causes a mess in my sheets? I'd have to be completely insane. Or drunk. Or dating. Except that at the time I was certain that the last one would never happen.

Even though...they idea of watching men touching each other... moaning... pleasuring each other right before my eyes with Jude looking on... was lowkey a major turn on. Both our pants would start getting tight, then hands would wonder and things would start to get heated and then the moans from the screen wouldn't be the only ones in the room. But of course, all of that was mere fantasy and the image disappeared in a blink of an eye when I realised that Jude was still looking for an answer and not about to fuck me senseless. Unfortunately.

I have no clue what I managed to say in the following moments, only that the touch of Jude's finger along my jaw made me shiver so hard that I was sure he would think I was shaking. And then his thumb brushed my lips and to refrain from the sudden want of opening my mouth and sucking on his thumb, I tried to move away.

And of course my clumsy self had to trip on something and go tumbling to the ground like a helpless maiden while Jude managed to save me (hello knight in shining armour) and stop me from knocking myself out. Although in the next moments, as he held me tight against his chest, I lowkey wished I'd knocked myself out. I could practically feel my control and self-resolve slipping away every moment I found myself in close proximity to Jude. And although he had just given off extremely gay vibes, I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

And then you know what happened next. His lips were rough against mine but the type of roughness I loved. Usually I liked to say I'm a switch in regards to sex, but when it comes to Jude, I would let him do anything to me, he dominated me completely - and I loved it. He tasted like mint and his kisses were like purified oxygen I had been missing my whole life.

Jude walked me backwards until my ass hit the table and I groaned as he pushed his groin against me, rubbing me with his own hardness through our pants. It felt heavenly and I was pliable in his grasp, arching myself against him, grabbing at his shirt collar, kissing him back like my life depended on it. At that moment it felt like it did.

"Sit down," Jude gasped as his mouth left mine for a moment and I obeyed, sitting myself on the edge of the table where the forgotten DVDs still lay scattered.

"Good," he smirked down at me and brought his mouth back down over mine.

His lips soon left mine though and traced a path down my chin and across my jawline, which at some points he gently bit. I was vaguely aware of his fingers at my waistline but thought nothing of it until he jerked the top of my pants down.

"Jude!" I exclaimed, blushing at the tent in my boxers now visible to both of us.

"I've got you," he replied reassuringly, yet his voice husky.

He began placing wet opened mouthed kisses up and down my neck which caused me to make a keening sound and throw my head back, exposing my neck more fully to him. His white hair was silky between my clenching fingers. I felt like I was offering myself to him on a dinner platter but I didn't give a damn at that moment and even wished he would mark my pale skin with his teeth, leaving red marks that would show that I was his. Not that I was going to outwardly ask him for hickeys. Hell no. I already could barely wrap my head around what was happening.

And then, with absolutely no word of warning, Jude slipped his hand into my boxers and palmed my erection. I swear to god, I nearly cummed then and there. It had been a year since someone other than myself had touched my dick, since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, and holy shit Jude's fingers felt smooth and experienced over my cock and even better than I had imagined.

"Fuck Jude what are you doing?" I panted as I embarrassingly jerked my hips up in an attempt to hump his hand.

"Down boy," he grinned as he steadied my hips with one hand and continued stroking my boner with the other, "You're not leaving this room until I have made you cum."

I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by what he had said. I'm pretty sure I actually shivered. From apprehension and excitement and pure want.

"What if the boss walks in?!" I gasped, trying to maintain my train of thought despite the tingles that were spreading through my body, originating from his fingers wrapped around my member, "And, what about you?"

"Me?" He smirked, "Well, will you get on your knees for me babe?"

I gulped as I looked down at the huge bulge in his pants. Did I want to have that in my mouth? Who was I kidding. Hell yeah. My boner could wait for a little longer. There was no way I was missing this opportunity. I didn't reply to Jude, at least, not verbally. Instead I smirked up at him and stood up from the table. Then I sank onto my knees in front of him and looked up with what were supposed to be innocent eyes.

"Fuck Alf, you're so fucking sexy," Jude groaned, running his hands through his already dishevelled hair before grabbing hold of his zipper, "Are you sure?"

"Jude, just let me suck your cock."

To be continued... 😉