part 9

A/N: lol so I read through this story and was like damn this is actually good, and then realised you were all sad I hadn't written anymore, and my writer's block for this story lifted (thank fucking finally) so. You're welcome. Alfie & Jude's story isn't finished. 

ALF

The next week seemed to last forever. Jude and I went to two different schools in our town so unfortunately I didn't get to see him at school. I just wanted it to be the weekend. To spend the day with him. Although we would be working. To be honest, I wasn't sure where we stood and it sort of scared me. I wasn't sure if Jude wanted to be more than friends with benefits, and I knew my poor romantic heart wouldn't cope with that. We had been texting every day since, including some flirting and sexting but Jude never once brought up what he wanted from me. From us. If there even was an us. 

This left me stuck in a cycle of super horniness but also feelings of self-preservation. I had already had a lot of self-confidence crushed by my ex who mostly used me, he'd hurt me a shit ton considering I doubt I was anywhere near in love with him. And I knew Jude would be so so easy to fall for. I was already too invested, in too deep. If he gave me much more I knew I'd fall for him way too hard. 

I was distracted at school, but lucky I was already ahead of most so it wasn't too detrimental to my marks. Daydreaming about Jude was a relatively good distraction from the hell school was. I hated my school. Everyone knew I was gay after my ex had boasted what a good shag I was. I had died of humiliation for months as all the guys would tease me about blowing them off. I learnt my lesson about football players I guess. If it seems sus, it is. I should have known that Marcus, blond sexy footballer, would use me for as long as he wanted an easy shag, and then dump my sorry ass to the curb because he was in the mood for a change.

And then I had to see his sexy horrible face at school everyday. I became very good at hiding away in shadowy corners. I was just so fucking glad I'd be graduating in a couple months. I'd already been accepted to a few universities and I was going to make sure I knew where Marcus was going so I could avoid that uni. But depending how things panned out with Jude, these last few months could either turn out happier than ever or pure torture. 

I groaned, rubbing my eyes over my face at my desk in my bedroom at home. My mum worked as a nurse and was on night shift. My dad... well I rarely see him since the divorce, especially since he lives a couple states away. So it was just the two of us, and tonight it was just me. My tummy gurgled and I sighed, closing my workbook. That was enough study for now, I hadn't seen the time go so fast. I grabbed my phone as I headed downstairs. No messages from Jude.

A: hey, we need to talk

I pressed send and sighed again, dropping my phone on the kitchen bench as I headed to the fridge. I pulled out the Tupperware of premade curry my mother had made, and some leftover rice. I lumped a portion of both in a bowl. I was watching the microwave whir away, my dinner spinning in a circle when my phone binged, making me jump. I leant across the kitchen bench and grabbed my phone. My breath caught in my throat as Jude's name flashed on the screen.

J: open your door

Huh? My heart felt frozen in my chest, muscles petrified. My door? I walked to the front door with leaden feet, my legs moving on their own accord, since my brain had gone full frozen panic mode. I checked through the peephole and let out a squeak. A mass of white hair. Omg. I was not mentally prepared for this. I wanted to talk to him but goddamnit I didn't expect it right then and now and in person. I hadn't seen him in person since Sunday. Since he stuck his tongue in my ass. Fuck, my butt cheeks clenched at the memory and I could feel myself flushing hard. 

I licked my dry lips, going through the options. I couldn't really leave him out there. And my mum was at work tonight. You can show him your bed... a naughty little voice said at the back of my mind. The realisation that we'd be alone in my house flashed hot and horny through my brain. Fuck. Fuck. I wasn't mentally prepared for this. Omg.

My hand hesitated, hovering over the door knob. But I really couldn't just leave him out there... Fuck's sake, here goes the end of my poor little heart. I swung the door open. 

"Hey," Jude smiled, as if it were nothing that he was standing on my porch even though he'd only been once to pick me up for work, and never inside.

He stood casually, hands in the pockets of his slim black jeans which were ripped at the knees. He had a sexy grey v line shirt with a beige jacket pulled over. He had a navy beanie pulled low, white hairs escaping from it. He blew a strand of white hair out of his eyes. He wore black boots that I knew would stomp all over my heart. 

"Are you going to let me in?" Jude raised a single eyebrow, taking a step forward.

I realised I had been gaping at him, still in shock at the sight of him, eyes looking him up and down as I tried to control my erratic heart. I gulped and nodded, still unable to speak, moving to the side to let him walk through into my house. As I locked the door behind me and watched Jude kick off his boots, I became keenly aware that I was just wearing pjs. Loose red flannel pants, an oversize Snoopy shirt and avocado-patterned socks. I wasn't even wearing boxers. Fuck. I was gonna die. If I lost control at all, it would immediately become very obvious in these pants. Oh no. Oh no. I felt my cheeks burn and wanted to crawl into a hole.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jude's voice seemed worried as he hung up his jacket and beanie, "You still haven't said a word to me."

"I-I'm sorry," I said weakly, "I honestly just wasn't expecting you to turn up at my house. You kinda scared the crap out of me."

"Aw I'm sorry," Jude grimaced, "I just wanted to see you so badly."

A lick of warmth tingled across my heart. Goddamnit why does he have to sound so perfect.

"Yeah I wasn't really expecting anyone," I embarrassingly gestured at my outfit.

Jude chuckled, shuffling forwards to lay his hands on my hips. I gasped, feeling as if the heat of his hands were burning through to my skin. 

"Trust me, I'm glad I caught you like this. You look so adorable I could eat you all up," he murmured, hot breath brushing over my neck as he leaned in close to my ear.

I trembled in his grasp. Fuck Sunday had felt like a dream once I'd gone home but obviously it wasn't. Jude was here. Jude wanted to eat me up. Omg I was a goner. I looked up into his vibrant blue eyes, begging him to just kiss me already. At that moment I didn't care that he would most likely break my heart. I just needed more of him.

"You want me to kiss you?" Jude smirked, brushing a hand through my hair.

I nodded, biting my lip, heart rate way too speedy to be possibly healthy. I watched as Jude's eyes dropped to where my teeth were digging into my bottom lip. His eyes darkened and he made a slight growling noise. Next thing I knew, his hands brought me forwards. His bottom one slamming my hips against his. I had a second to curse the deliciousness of the feeling of my crotch, free in the flannel, pressed against his denim bulge. Only a second though, because Jude's top hand, buried in my hair, had brought my face forwards and slammed our lips together. 

His lips were as soft as I remembered and I relished the way he attacked mine. Biting the bottom one punishingly before sucking on it. As he thrust his tongue into my mouth, I knew my lips would be very swollen once he was done. He made out with me furiously... passionately? I struggled to keep up with his pace, but I gave it my all. I had no thoughts at all in my mind except fireworks as Jude ravaged my mouth. 

His fingers dug into my hips and tangled in my hair. I had wound my arms tightly against him, reveling in the feeling of his warm hard chest against mine, his soft hair beneath my fingers. He gave my hair a tug and a keening sound escaped from my mouth as I inadvertently grinded against Jude.  A jolt of pleasure buzzed through my crotch at the feeling of his rough denim through my pants. I shuddered, too intoxicated in the kiss to remember that I was fucked if I got hard in these pants, and rolled my hips against his again. Jude let out a low moan into my mouth, fingers twitching on my hip. I felt him shift against me, coming to grind back, when a sharp loud beep rang out. 

Omg.

The microwave.

To be continued... 😉