part 11

ALF

The curry lay forgotten as my hands scrabbled for purchase on the counter, legs wobbly as I gasped and groaned at the fabulous sight that was Jude, my new boyfriend, on his knees between my legs, white tufted head bobbing up and down on my cock.

I couldn't believe I was lucky enough that he was now my boyfriend, this handsome handsome man I'd been ogling and crushing on for so long. I was so so scared that he had just said the stuff he said to get into my pants (we love past trauma) but I so wanted to believe he meant it all and part of me did. He'd looked me straight into my eyes, his wide and innocent and truthful and I didn't think he was lying. He'd seemed so genuine and my heart swelled at the fact that he wanted the same thing as me. Seems like the rest of this year was going to end up being better than expected.

And then I tried to stop overthinking because goddamnit Jude's mouth was talented and I wanted to enjoy it. I don't think I've ever had head as good as this holy fuck his tongue slid sinfully over my hard erection, cleaning up all the precum greedily and making me shudder in pleasure.

"Ahhh Judee," I panted as he sucked greedily, winding my fingers in his soft white hair.

"You're delicious baby," Jude's lips left my cock for a moment to turn up into a smirk and my heart stuttered at the pet name.

I felt myself blushing hard as I smiled back bashfully, gasping out a moan as he stroked my balls and gripped the base of my erection with his long fingers. As he bent his head down again I stopped him with my hand in his hair.

"Wait..." my voice was hesitant, "I wanted to do more than this..."

Jude's look of confusion cleared and his lips quirked up in a very pleased smirk.

"Oh baby," he slowly licked up the underside of my pulsing member and I shuddered, "If you think I'll be done for the night after this you are sorely mistaken. I plan on doing so many things to you. Tonight and other nights."

I inhaled sharply, ears burning at his words and a warm flame of arousal spreading through my body and making me shiver with lust. I'd never felt so turned on in my life. Except maybe when Jude had spread my cheeks. But still. I had never been so outrageously shaking with pure need and desire for someone like I was right now for Jude, from his words alone.

Jude winked up at me as he watched my reaction with a rather pleased smirk, his pupils dilated and eyes twinkling mischievously. He pumped my length in his hand, smoothing the precum over my engorged tip, grinning as my legs trembled.

"Right now though, I want you to cum in my mouth," he said sternly, giving me a naughty look before dropping his head.

This time I didn't stop him and gasped out loud at the sensation of his mouth returning to wrap around my highly sensitised tip. I was soon a puddle of moans and whimpers as my legs threatened to buckle beneath me and Jude worshipped my dick like I've never felt before.

"Jude a-a-ahhhhh ... fuckkk ... oh em geee eunghhh," my hips bucked as I came undone, the orgasm hitting me like a freight train.

The feeling of my cock sliding deep in Jude's throat as he took all me was enough to make my legs buckle and I held onto the kitchen counter with all my strength. Jude gripped my hips to stabilise me as they finished jerking, keeping me inside him as he thirstily milked me through my orgasm. I had thrown my head back in pleasure, feeling dizzy, but I brought it back to look down at Jude as I finished riding my high, watched him there, on his knees between my legs, cheeks hollowed out and Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped down the last remnants of my pleasure.

My legs started working again which was nice. My chest was rising and falling rapidly as if I had just gone for a run, and as I lifted my hands to my cheeks they were hot and flushed and I knew I probably looked like a tomato. I let out a shaky breath as Jude let my spent cock slide out of his mouth with a wet sound, looked up at me, and licked his lips.

He stood up, eyes never leaving mine. His lips were swollen and shiny. His cheeks were also deeply flushed. He was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.

"Was that okay?" He asked, sort of shyly.

I gaped at him for a second.

"Um are you serious? That's the best head I've ever received!" I let out a bark of laughter.

"Really?" Jude seemed to blush, biting his lip, "I don't have much practice with it."

It was my turn to smirk now. I kicked off my pj bottoms, they'd already dropped to below my knees. I watched Jude's eyes drop and widen, gulping as he took in the sight of my bare legs, my penis just visible under the hem of my Snoopy top. I remembered he'd hadn't seen my without pants fully off before. I took a step forwards, purposely swaying my hips. He was still biting his lip.

I placed a finger under his chin and lifted it. His pupils were blown out with desire. I slowly lifted my thumb and traced his bottom lip before pulling it out from under his teeth.

"Weren't you the one who told me to not bite my lip?" I said, voice low.

Jude nodded, looking bashful. I ran my hands through his messy hair.

"You're beautiful," I told him.

He looked flustered but pleased. His confidence returned.

"And you look so darn fuckable," he mused, hands hesitating for a moment before gripping my bare hips and pulling me chest-to-chest, thumbs stroking my smooth skin.

"Hmmm," I pretended to think as I wound my arms around his neck and nudged his nose with mine, "And what are you going to do about it?"

Jude's hands twitched on my hips before inching around to smooth over my bare ass. I let a slight keening sound as he kneaded my cheeks, bringing my bare front to press against the bulge in his jeans.

"I have some ideas," his voice came out husky and his breathing hitched.

"Well, are you hungry?" I asked, nodding my head to where the curry still laid, while inching my hands down his back.

"Uh-uh, not really?" Jude seemed taken aback for a second before gasping as my hands crept under the hem of his shirt to stroke his lower back.

"Good," I grinned, "Cos I'm not hungry for that either."

Before Jude knew what was happening to him, I had him pressed up against the fridge, bodies up close to each other, and my lips on his.

I didn't care about where his lips had just been, all I wanted was to feel them and show him how much I cared about him and wanted him.

To be continued... 😉