part 14

Alf

We kinda half dozed off in a little love haze bubble, after Jude cleaned himself up. He had to grab my legs himself to clean me up as I lay there in a daze, groaning as he tried to get me to move. My whole body tingled with post-coital bliss and no-one was going to make me do anything right now.

"Hurry up," I whined as I watched Jude throw the tissues in the bin through half shuttered eyes.

He glanced over his shoulder with an affectionate sigh.

"Give me a sec you big teddy bear, I want to wash this lube of my hands, it's not the most pleasant," Jude wrinkled his nose.

I watched his naked ass sway away into my ensuite, still in awe that I'd just had sex which such a stunning male specimen. I was nowhere near ready to go at it again but goddamn I was still craving him. I wondered if I'd ever get enough of him. The water shut off and he came back out, he'd run his hands through his hair and his white strands stuck up sexily. I let my eyes appreciate the beautiful planes of his body, god he looked like a Roman god carved out of marble by Michelangelo himself. From his muscular shoulders down to his six pack down to his muscular thighs and his package in between. I felt a shiver come over me at the memory of those thighs caging me.

"You're still ogling," Jude chuckled, shaking his head but I still noticed his ears redden slightly.

"What can I say," I drawled, "You're an artwork."

"Pfft shut up you simp," Jude rolled his eyes but couldn't quite hide the smile that split across his face as he crossed the room towards me.

He hesitated for a second at the edge of the mattress, probably unsure what exactly was our thing. We did kinda jump straight into the raunchy side of things.

"C'me here," I grumbled, halfheartedly raising an arm and letting it drop back on the mattress, "I want cuddles."

I was too blissful to be one bit embarrassed by my admittance. I wanted Jude against me. That was that. Some small part of me still shrunk with fear and insecurity, my last relationship was bare minimum in the romantic aspect. But the way Jude grinned affectionately and crawled towards me made it all feel okay.

"Come here you," his warm breath tickled my ear and I hummed blissfully as I turned and buried my face into the crook of his neck.

He smelled so fucking good. One muscular arm slithered around to pull my close, splaying to rest across my hip. I hooked my leg around his waist. Jude hummed in satisfaction. I lazily stroked his chest, feeling warm and safe in his embrace.

"I could stay here forever," Jude whispered, nuzzling the top of my head.

I further turned my face into his neck, knowing I was blushing. God when he said things like that it made my heart flutter in the most terrifying way.

"Me too," I replied.

Jude turned on his side towards me, pressing his chest close up to mine and bringing us face to face. I whimpered as I was dislodged from my spot in his neck and at the burn that went through my ass at the sudden movement. I rapidly quietened as I found his eyes staring into mine, his breath ghosting over my lips a few centimetres away.

"You make me feel things Alf... god want things I never knew I could want," Jude murmured, his knuckles rubbing tingling circles on my lower back, soothing the ache.

"Like what?" I breathed out, swallowing with difficulty.

"I want to spank you again. I want to hold your neck in my hand again," Jude started, speaking slowly and haltingly, "I want to take you in so many ways, make you moan is so many positions. I want to worship everyone of your freckles. And god I want you to worship my body with that sinfully talented mouth of yours..." Jude trailed off with a low moan.