part 12

A/N: Happy Pride to all my lovely readers. Be gay be happy and most of all show love to one another. Enjoy a lil gay update 😘😏🌈🍆

---

JUDE

I shuddered with desire as Alf stroked my tongue with his and sucked my lips, my erection painfully hard and straining in the tight confines of my jeans. I could still feel the salty taste of his cock on my tongue and it made butterflies flutter in my stomach. I hadn't had the most experience with blow jobs but wow the feeling of Alf's smooth hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth and the wanton way his head was thrown back, mouth wide and moaning, legs shaking, was the best confidence booster possible. Tipping him over the edge filled me with pride and his taste on my tongue remained like a taste of success. And the fact he was more than eagerly covering my mouth with his now despite that, was hot as fuck.

In all honesty, nearly everything about Alf was hot as fuck. His round squeezable rump which currently fit so well in my hands. His long toned legs that emerged from the low hemmed shirt. His mess of copper curls and blown out pupils. His balls just peeping beneath the hem of his shirt and demanding to be cupped and licked as if I would never be satiated. His lithe body pressed up against mine, all warm. The sharpness of his hip bones pinning my own against his fridge. The rapid flutter of his heart beating erratically against his rib cage and echoing through mine. The way right now he was the one in control. Everything about him. He was like a drug and I was addicted. I had never wanted someone as badly as I wanted Alf.

"Come up to my room?" Alf mumbled against my lips as we tried to get some oxygen in.

"Mmmm," I groaned, my cock twitching in agreement in my pants, "Fuck yes."

He chuckled slightly against my lips before stepping back. My lips felt naked and swollen without his, my body suddenly cold. I blinked as he stood and lazily smirked at me, looking me up and down, gaze stuttering longer at the obvious bulge in my pants. 

"Well, come on then," he winked.

He bent down to grab his pants and I had to bite my lip to stop a moan as I got an eye full of his beautiful freckled ass. All I wanted was to lung forwards and grab it, squeeze it, bite it, and spread it. Alf looked over his shoulder and his smirk widened as he spotted the direction of my gaze, despite a blush covering his cheeks. He straightened up and started to make his way to the staircase but swayed his hips tauntingly.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I stumbled forwards, cursing under my breath at the harsh friction of my jeans against my bulge, attempted to readjust myself before rapidly following Alf up the stairs, his delicious ass swinging cheekily less than a metre above my face. I had pretty much caught up with him as he arrived in front of a half-ajar door. 

"This is me," Alf clarified the obvious as he held the door open for me as I stepped past him.

His bedroom. A nice cheerful, ikea-esque room with pale blue curtains drawn across the window and the warm glow of his desk light illuminating the room. A tall bookcase stretched on one side. And in the middle was his bed. A double bed. Covers strewn haphazardly. And invitingly.

I jumped at the sound of his bedroom door clicking shut. I turned and there he stood. Naked but for his adorable over sized Snoopy shirt and avocado socks. Lips swollen and cheeks flaming red. He held his ground as I stalked over to him, looking confused as I knelt before him.

"What-?" he mumbled as I smooth my hands down one of his legs, lifting it up slightly before peeling off a sock.

I did the same with his other.