Life

Not a chapter, sorry but here's what me, i_dont_know_ugg and the ocs are doing while in this pandemic sht( well not really)

"WAHAHHAHAH. I CANT BELIEVE I HAD A FCKING CRUSH ON HER" Sugu hollered as she held a glass of flavored beer on her hand.

"You sht, u still say that but u still fcking miss that btch. FCKING BLOODY HELL. STOP CALLING AND MESSAGING ME" I dont know uggh says as she muted every notification on every gadget she had.

"I dont fcking care, man. I just want to let things out. Also, just look at insta. She's literally ranting and I'm like laughing like I  got revenge on herr" I said as I passed her my phone. Still laughing like a maniac.

"HMM. THOSE TEACHERS AINT STOPPING AND U KNOW IT. I HATE THIS. MODULE THIS, MODULE THAT. YA SHT, WE STILL HAVE PERFORMANCE TASKS TO DO!" I added as she almost threw my phone only to be stopped by me.

"YALL LUCKY CAUSE U GUYS AINT REAL" She said as she poured herself and I a glass of flavored beer.

"What's that got to do with us? It ain't our fault that ur school and love lives are sht." Niko said as they were playing uno and living calmly living their lives. It's unfair right? Of course it's unfair, they're your fcking ocs! Ok, just shut up-

"Who was author-chan talking about?" Zamantha asked as she put a reverse card to the deck.

"Y'all shut up or I ain't giving u love lives"

"You literally told ur children to shut up. That's a first"

"That's harsh Author-chan. Don't break me and Louie up" Youngin Lonnie said as she climb up to my lap while doing the puppy dog eyes.

Just why did I have to make you guys so cute?! Gad just why-

AN
Lmao. I know this is not a chapter and is short. It's almost midnight in my time zone and I'm tired af. I just got hyped because of 'someones' insta and started laughing just because I find her suffering hilarious at the same time, missing this person. Weird, right? Anyways I'm ending this short so peace out-