Chapter 26: Cheer Up

Warning: slight smut

Readers POV

"WHAT THE FCK SHOULD WE DO?! EMMA'S DEAD AND THE TWINS AREN'T BACK YET!" Louis screeched as he went back in forth in the hallway.

"Since when does Louis swear out loud?"

"What the fck, Niko. Someone fcking died and here you are caring if he swears or not? Get your head out of the clouds!" Ben whispered shouted as he glared at Niko. Beep! One new message from Sam♡. His phone beeped.

Sam: I'm on my way and Ady is with me. Are the twins already there?

Ben: not yet. Focus on getting here. We'll talk later.

And send. Ben looked around as Louis kept dialing Lonnie while pacing around the hospital hallway. He looked to his side to see Niko suddenly deep in thought..

"Hey, LET'S HAVE A BOYS DAY OUT" Niko suddenly screeched, leaving the 2 boys to think what is wrong with this child.

"Oh God. What's wrong with you man? Who in the right mind would go out in a time like this?? Are you this insane?!" Ben said as he grabbed Niko and began shaking the heck out of him.

"Wait. Let me explain! If Mis Emma was here, she would tell us to not be sad and do the things that doesn't make you sad" Niko paused as the two boys looked at him with glaring eyes.

"What I meant is that, she wouldn't want us to be depressed. She just wants us to be happy. Think about it. The twins aren't reachable and maybe doing sht in what so ever. Unless, you know where they are and forget just what I said" he said as he took a sip from his cup. Louis' eye twitched.

"You-"

"I KINDA understand him" Ben said as the as two girls arrived.

"Where have you been?!" Louis shrieked as his voice got higher. Still pacing around.

"Probably on a date"

"What-"

"Shut up, Niko" the two said as their faces flushed a deep red. Ben had a blank expression.

"Wha- What do you mean date?!" Ben shrieked. Louis finally stopped pacing and was now sitting down.

"Not important. We need-" Louis paused, trying to find the right words. He began to imagine Lonnie's face when she knows that her aunt's dead. What's worse is that they weren't even in good terms so how could he even face her? He sighed as he began contacting Jasmine while Jane contacted Rina's mom. 15 minutes later the adults finally arrived.

"Is she really-?" Ms. Forest said a doctor came out of the room.

"I'm sorry" the doctor said as he began explaining what happened. The gang left and was now hanging out in front of the school. The gang was slightly depressed and Niko didn't want that at all.

"Seriously, where are they? Is Jane also with them?" Niko asked as he tried breaking the silence.

"Jane is having cheerleading practice. So I doubt that she's having her phone right now. And the twins? I don't really know" Ben said as he accompanied it with a sigh. Suddenly Louis' phone rang.

Time skip to 1 day later...》

"She hasn't left her room since yesterday" Rina sighed as the others slowly dropped the boxes. Jasmine is finally moving in and thank God that they were on their mid term break. Jasmine sighed as she puts down her stuff. It was nearly lunch time and Lonnie didn't bother eating breakfast nor eating dinner last night.

"I'll go talk to her" Louis said as he goes up the stairs going to Lonnie's room.

Lonnie sat on her bed, not bothering to change her pajamas. Her legs were tucked near her chest and her head hanged low. Snuggles went to his owner and tried sitting on her lap to get her attention but she didn't gave a fit. Her cat was now worried to the point where he opened the door to see his dad (uwu). Louis picked up Snuggles while going to Lonnie's bed.