Chapter 25: Erlandia Prince

Readers POV
An alarm went off as doctors and nurses surrounded the area. A doctor opened the room to see a straight line on the monitor. He started to do CPR but the patient has no response. He stopped and decided there was no chance in reviving the patient. The nurses wheeled in and covered the patient, bringing her to another room.

"How could this be?" A nurse says as she arranged the monitors

"She was just fine this morning." She added. The doctor was still standing there, fazed out. Another doctor came in

"There's nothing left to do, doc. You've done your best and that's what matters" the doc said as she pats his shoulder

"She was doing so well. Her vital signs were in good shape. You've seen it, Mel" he said as he sighed.

"I know. Now, let's go. We need to break it down to the family. It is weird that something like this happen." She said as they went out. Little did they they know, a man was watching them from a far

"Everything's in order, sir."

Meanwhile~~~

"Could you stop hogging all the croissants?!" Lonnie exclaimed as Rina was getting more and more food on her plate. They were in the kitchen of Reverie, stuffing their mouths with whatever that was in their reach.

"Nm camn do, ypmh smarphess, niw I shee why Adriewn likes these" Rina says as she has her mouth full. Lonnie ignored her and picked up a bunch of treats for Snuggles.

"Holy Reverie, Lonnie. WHAT IS THAT CUTE LITTLE FURRY YOU GOT THERE?!" Angela screamed as she scooped out Snuggles from Lonnie's hoodie.

"You brought Snuggles with you?" Rina asked she munched a few cookies. She looked at Angela who was babying Snuggles like they were no tomorrow.

"Duh. There was this new hoodie that cats could go in the pocket and you can bring them anywhere you go. I'm surprised that you just noticed this now" Lonnie said as she also ate a treat

"So Snuggles is your name. Hey Lonnie, what kind of creature is this? I've never seen a type like this" Angela says as Snuggles purred which made Angela "awed"

"Does he have any power? Can he fight goblins and giants? A creature like this would be cute but powerful. I don't judge by the covers you know" Kyle added as Rina stopped eating and Lonnie almost spat out her drink. They gave them a 'are you crazy' look.

"Eh? What's the matter?" The siblings gave them an innocent look

"Are you serious?"

"??"

"The fu-"

"He's a cat."

"What's a cat?"

"Are you playing with me right now?"

"No, we're serious." Angela said as the girls looked at each other for a second then laughed. The siblings had blanked expressions

"Ok,ok. So you're telling me that you guys don't know what a cat is?" Rina asked still laughing her ass off.

"Snuggles is a cat. A cat just looks all cute everytime. He has claws and sharp teeth and not all cats are the same. Snuggles is a cuddler and friendlier type and some are wilder." Lonnie explained taking Snuggles back from the siblings.

"Oh. So no powers then?" Kyle asked.

"Duhh" Rina exclaimed as Lonnie put Snuggles down to roam around. A waiter comes in interrupting the scene.

"Your majesties. Sorry for interrupting you but the royal family of Erlandia has come for a visit" the waiter said as bowed and waited to be dismissed