Epilogue

Ava became a ray of sunshine in everyone's life after she was born. Of course, as soon as Brian called his parents and Roger's mother, they were on the next train so that they could see their new granddaughter. John and Freddie also made their way to the hospital shortly after the birth. They were so glad to hold their goddaughter, and couldn't wait to make some memories with her in the future.

Two years after Ava was born, she became an older sister to Charlotte Jane May. Charlotte was born in the early morning on August 14th, 1976. Exactly 2 years and one day after her sister. She acquired her looks from Brian but did not seem to be on track to be as tall as him. She came out with a head full of dark brown hair that remained straight and didn't curl up, and when she opened her eyes, they were revealed to be the same color as Brian's: a warm hazel color. Ava was overjoyed to become a sister, and her parents were just as thrilled to welcome the new baby.

 Ava was overjoyed to become a sister, and her parents were just as thrilled to welcome the new baby

Two years after Charlotte was born, the third and final May baby was born. Jack Carter May was born on August 15, 1978, and was a perfect mix of both parents. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was in the average category for birth weight and length, and was entranced with his older sisters, who were equally amazed over their little brother.

 He was in the average category for birth weight and length, and was entranced with his older sisters, who were equally amazed over their little brother

Roger and Brian had a quiet little ceremony in their backyard when Ava was 6 months old. It was just Freddie, his boyfriend Jim, John and his girlfriend Veronica, Brian's parents, and Roger's mum. They had an actual pastor there who they were friends with, and he declared Brian and Roger husbands. Roger then went to officially change his last name to May. The band knew that there would be confusion with their fans when Roger was referred to as Roger May, but the happy couple didn't care. They were in love.

Their financial standing got better and better with each album they made, and soon they were spoiling their kids. Not excessively, but enough that they weren't having to constantly monitor their money and worry about if they would go into debt.

Ava and Jack had Brian's temper, while Charlotte was a bit fierier, just like her papa. Roger and Brian loved their kids to death, no matter how much trouble they caused. They made sure their family was happy and strived to make sure that they would become great when they grew up.

~

A/N: So that's all for this story! The May family story is not over yet! I am releasing a new book that will consist of one-shots that document random occurrences in the May household. Thank you for reading my book, and I hope you will continue to follow the journey of the May family.

~Meadow