First Time

November 11, 1972
~
Roger's POV

I awakened at the sun coming through the window. I was snuggling with my Brimi after a long night of reminiscing. We had just finished recording our debut album and I really felt it had potential. I felt the mattress move and turned to face my boyfriend.

"Morning Roggie", he said.

"Good morning baby.", I said happily.

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me in to kiss him. We were only in our underwear, me in women's lingerie, and him in his boxers. I had gone down on him as part of the celebration of completing the album. We still hadn't gone all the way. It had been on my mind a lot lately and I considered asking him if he wanted to do it later tonight. It would be a great way to end our Saturday.

We were really engrossed in our kiss and kept at it. Brian rolled me over onto my back and hovered over me. He started kissing my neck while stroking my cheek. He moved down a bit and started sucking hickeys on my chest in a spot that would be covered up by my shirt. He started stroking me so I returned the favor while we looked intently into each other's eyes. We finished each other off and then Brian slumped down onto me.

"I love you Roggie."

"I love you too Brimi."
~
Later that day

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Brian to get ready. He wanted to take me on a movie date just because. I had my mascara and lip gloss on, which he claimed I didn't need, but I insisted on looking good for him. He soon came out and we were ready to go.

"What movie are we seeing?", I asked him.

"The Godfather!"
~
After a fun night out, me and Brian finally came home. My mind went back to my earlier thoughts. It was now or never.

"Baby?"

"Yes?"

"There's been something I've wanted to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Well, I wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I want us to go all the way, if that's fine with you." I can see Brian pondering what I just said.

"Is that what you really want, babe?"

"Yea, BriBri."

Brian pins me to the bed and we make out heavily. Soon both of our clothes were on the floor. He went down on me and the rest is history.
~

A/N: Sorry for the late update. School has started again. I will aim for my updates to come out every Saturday or Sunday. Thanks to all readers. Your votes and comments are appreciated :)