Merry Christmas Baby

A/N: I know it's Halloween but I've planned this from the beginning so...enjoy😚
~
November 13, 1973
~
Brian's POV

I looked over from my position on the bed and admired my boyfriend. He was laying with his arms behind his head and looking up at the ceiling. I was reminded how much I loved him.

"Oh Rogieeee."

"Yes, babe?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Brimi."

I reached over and started kissing him. He returned the kiss and put his arms around me. We kissed for a few minutes and then went from there. I slipped my hand up under his shirt and felt his skin. He liked that as he made a girly sounding moan. Soon our clothes were disposed on the floor. I grabbed the lube and the condoms and started to prepare.

"Bri, why do we use condoms? I mean we're both guys and we don't have any diseases. I've never fully felt you before." He bit his lip and looked me up and down. He had a point.

"You're right. Away with the condoms." I threw the package onto the nightstand and started prepping him. We went at it for probably 10 minutes. It was the best time we had ever slept together.
~
December 24, 1973
~
Roger's POV

I woke up with a sudden rush of nausea. I had been sick ever since yesterday morning and I feared I would be bedridden by Christmas morning. I had been running to the bathroom constantly. I had also had a hard time sleeping. The symptoms I had made it seem like I was pregnant. That's funny. Brian had been looking over me like a mother hen. Spoon feeding me and everything. He acted as though I were dying. It was a lot but I loved him for it.

I decided it would be funny if I got some pregnancy tests. We were a little short on money but you only live once. I went to the local pharmacy and bought two tests. I got back home and went to the bathroom.

'Ok. Two lines for pregnant. One for not pregnant. It's obviously going to be one.'

After peeing on the sticks I waited like it said to and listened for a beep. As I was pondering my life choices I looked back over once I heard the beep.

'Ok. There's two lines. WAIT. TWO LINES?!'

I was in utter shock. Both of the tests came out positive. I started to panic. How was I going to take care of a baby? I'm only 24. How's Brian going to take this? How will this affect our relationship?

The more I thought about it, the more I started to realize. Brian loves kids. He wouldn't be mad. He might actually be excited. An idea also dawned on me. Time to wrap one more present!
~
Christmas Day
~
I was watching in anticipation as Brian was getting ready to open his final present. All four of us were sitting around our little tree and exchanging gifts. We had exchanged clothes, shoes, and other things. Brian had gifted me a scrapbook from our first year together as a couple. Of course I had cried. Hormones.

Brian finally got rid of the wrapping paper from the rectangular box. He opened the lid and looked in. For a moment he looked confused.

"Rog. Why is there a positive pregnancy test in here?" Everybody turned to look at me. I cleared my throat.

"You know how I've been sick for a few days?"

"Yes. Oh..."

"I'm pregnant, Bri." He looked at me for a few seconds before bursting into tears.

"Oh Rog. We're going to be parents!"

The other boys started to congratulate us, Freddie talking to my stomach as if my little one could hear him. Brian ran over to me and smothered me with affection. We shared kisses and he lifted my shirt up a bit so he could kiss my stomach. He cuddled up to me with our hands intertwined over our baby. Although we were both nervous, we couldn't be more excited to watch our child grow and we were excited to be starting our own little family.