Don't Go Breaking My Heart Part 3

~Smut Warning~
Roger's POV

I was at my mother's house talking to her about life and such. She had been elated when I told her that I was having a baby. She had always been keen on having grandkids. I had told her about Brian and what I thought he had done. She was shocked, but she told me that if he had really cheated on me, he was no good. I agreed.

I went to bed after my mum assisted me and tried to go to sleep. The whole situation with Brian started playing in my head. I was stressed out and I felt stuck. I didn't want to be with a cheater, but I didn't want my child to live in a household where one of her fathers weren't present. I also didn't want to have to drop her off at Brian's flat, considering he bought one if we broke up, and then bring her back to my flat constantly. I just wanted her to live a normal life. I broke down in tears and cried myself to sleep.
Brian's POV

"Well, it all started when this girl asked me to go into the back room."
~
Flashback

I followed Amber into the back room. The plan was to show her the album cover and get out. As we got to the back room she closed the door.

"I can't believe I'm about to assist Brian May. You're awesome Brian. Especially with those fingers of yours." She gave me a coy look and I gently laughed. I hoped she wouldn't hit on me any further, and besides, these fingers were reserved for someone else.

"Now, what does that album look like?" She led me over to the place where the Beatles records were kept. She stood on my right and started to look for it. I scanned the shelves until I found it.

"It's right there!" I pointed out. I went to ask her if I could grab it, so I turned around to face her. Before I could ask anything, she kissed me. I froze. I then realized what was happening after a second and firmly pushed her off of me. She looked at me with a smirk.

"Sorry. I am involved with someone else. I can't do this to them." I didn't tell her that I was gay since I didn't know how she would react.

Her smile dropped and she looked embarrassed.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Um, let's get you this album shall we?"

She was the only cashier at the store so she rang me up. She gave me the receipt and I shoved it in my jacket pocket as I left.

End of flashback

"So she kissed you?" Freddie asked me.

"Yes! I'm not sure why she thought she could just kiss me like that and get away with it."

"So you didn't do anything else with her?"

"Fred, I didn't even kiss her back! I pushed her off of me quickly! She was just being extra when she wrote that note on the back of the receipt."

"What note?" I gave him the receipt and he read over it. "What a cheeky bitch!"

"I know! I told her I was taken..."

"Looks like you have to get your man back, Bri."

"Yea, I do."
~
Roger's POV

I woke up at around 9 am. The situation was still weighing heavy on my heart and mind. The telephone then started to ring. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Rog?" It was Brian. I rolled my eyes and slammed the receiver down. A couple seconds later, it started to ring again. I knew it was him and didn't bother to answer. It stopped ringing and the voice message started to play in live time.

"Rog, I know you're probably mad at me babe. I understand why you would be. I want to tell you the whole story. Amber led me into the back of the record store where their records were stored. I was there to buy you a record. The Beatles White Album. I wanted to be able to listen to it with you and our daughter. I showed her the record, and she just grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back and swiftly pushed her off. I never meant to upset you baby. I miss you and so do the boys. I love you and our daughter so much and I hope you'll come back soon. Bye Roggie."

The line clicked off and I was in tears. I realized that I hadn't let him finish his story before I had stormed off. I needed to go back home.
~
Brian's POV

I was sitting in bed reading when the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it and couldn't believe who I saw.

"Roggie?!"

"Hi Brimi." He had come home. I was so happy and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and I looked in his eyes. He had clearly been crying earlier. I went to kiss him and our lips connected. We pulled away and I heard footsteps.

"Roger!" Fred and Deacy were running towards him and carefully pulled him into a hug.

"We missed you, Rog." said John.

"I missed you guys too." Freddie looked at me.

"I guess you lovebirds have a lot to catch up on." I nodded and motioned for Rog to follow me into the bedroom. We finally made it to the bed and sat down. We were silent for a minute.

"Bri. I guess I should start. I'm sorry for not listening to you and letting my temper get the best of me."

"I'm sorry for getting lured into the back of the store when she was clearly flirting with me." We smiled at each other and just savored being in each other's presence again.

I reached down to kiss him and we slowly laid down on the bed with me straddling him. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and he accepted it. We french kissed for some time and then I put my hand under his shirt. I smoothed it over his baby bump and felt our daughter kick against my hand. I then lifted his shirt up and pulled it over his head. I started at his neck and collarbone, leaving nice hickeys all over. I then reached down to kiss his nipples and licked on each one. He let out a sexy moan and my erection hardened. I continued to kiss and lick his delicious skin. I got down to his belly button and put my tongue on it. I licked it a bit and then spent some time kissing his stomach. He was watching me with a hazy smile and my love for him increased.

I stopped to pull my clothes off as I was eager to get inside him and connect with him in an intimate way. I pulled his pants and underwear off and watched his dick pop out at me. I giggled and went to kiss it. It twitched and I took it in my hand. I started to lick and kiss it some more, and then I took it in my mouth. I started at the tip and made my way down to the base.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop." I pulled off and reached over to grab the lube. I started kissing him gently while I got my fingers lubed up. I was ready to insert one inside of him and pushed it in slowly. He moaned and whimpered and I stopped.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm just a little tight I guess." I smirked at him and he blushed at what he had said. I pushed my finger in deeper and waited for him to adjust. He nodded for me to add another finger, and so I did. I eventually stretched him out and lubed myself up.

"Roggie, are you ready for me baby?"

"Yes, daddy." I moaned. That was the first time he had called me that. I put his legs over my shoulders and pushed my cock inside of him. I tried to control myself and waited for him to nod consent. As soon as he did, I started thrusting into him slowly. I gradually picked up my pace, and both of us were moaning messes. I was on the edge, and I reached down to pump Roger's dick. After a few pumps, he moaned out. "I'm coming!" He cummed all over my hand and his stomach. I kept pounding inside of him and hitting his prostate. I eventually released inside of him and collapsed, careful not to put too much pressure on his bump.

We were breathing heavily and coming down from the high. I got up to clean us and then laid back down with him. I never knew that make up sex was this good.

"I love you Roggie."

"I love you more, Brimi."
~
A/N: This was my first time writing smut. But I guess there's always room for improvement.