Chapter 31

"Huh?" Ross furrowed his eyebrows.

"Fuck you!" Niall muttered to him, with a deadly glare.

"N-Niall! Trust me I don't know anything...he's just my relative. Wilmer Valderrama." He shrugged, trying to explain as fast as possible without making Niall angrier.

"Gah!" Niall yelled, running a hand through his hair. "We're outta here!" He grabbed my hand, pulling me with him, before Ross stopped us.

"No way! They'll just catch you again!" Ross yelled.

"Why the hell do you even care that much?!"

"Because her father told me to do that!" He pointed to me, and my eyes go wide.

Niall let go of my hand.

Eddie, my step-father, did that?

"Okay." Niall muttered, and then looked at Wilmer again, who's watching with an amused look "But if you touch her, I'll- I'll-"

"I won't do anything." Wilmer said, raising his hands, the amused look still evident on his face.

"You guys need to explain what's going on." Ross said, looking at the three of us.

Looks like he doesn't know anything at all.

Clueless.

"I'll explain later." I muttered to him, still eyeing Wilmer.

Niall sighed, turning to Ross. "Where is our room?"

"Uh...over there." He pointed to a white door, Niall nodded and grabbed me with him.

"Hey!" I whispered, glaring at him, but he just returns the glare, getting Inside the room and closing the door behind us, without caring about the who world that's outside, including me of course.

"My god." Niall muttered, walking back and forth, like he's in the worst situation a breathing creature can imagine.

Not like our situation is a piece of pie, though.

" Niall. Stop." I demanded, and him not caring of course.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Niall!" I yelled, making him do nothing, but just give me a glance with an eye roll.

"What?" He asked, finally stopping.

"We're just going out, to face him." I said to him in a courageous tone, a sudden raise of self-confidence washing over me, pointing to the door.

But Niall of course didn't notice any of this, he just stopped and looked- no, glared at me. "Are you shitting me? Kidding me? Doing anything to me?! Seriously Demi. Go and 'face him'? Why not go punch him in the face instead, or you know what? Let's kick him out of his own freaking house. Or, wait. Why not rape him just like he almost done to you?" Niall sarcastically said "What the hell can we do to him anyways, look at his cousin, probably somebody who does 'missions' and gets paid for them, now onto Wilmer, how could he be sure that he isn't some serial killer- or some pedophile?! Or maybe-" He began rambling, his eyes getting wider and wider with every single word he said.

"Will be living our life with fear from every human who comes near us?! Really." I shook my head, the self-confidence suddenly going away, like a light that left the lamp. "You're not the Niall I know. Nope, not at all..my Niall is not like this."

I stormed out of the room, a disbelief look on my face.

"Demi." I heard Ross say, in a deep voice. "We need to talk."

I sighed, wanting to say no, but at the same time wanted to be over with this and relax as much as I can the rest of the day.

I nodded, he smiled softly and headed towards a room, another room I guess, closing the door behind us.

"I need to know what's going on between you, Niall and Wil." He said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"This day in school," School. I probably got kicked out for not attending for about a month now. "I...he told me he needs to talk to me after achool. And being the typical, stupid me, I told him okay, he was my teacher after all..."

And I ended up telling him everything that happened, and as I continued on, his face became blank and even blanker

"Woah..." He said in disbelief "I knew Wilmer since forever, until your father told me to find you and save you.

"Yeah. Eddie."

"He told me to find you..do anything, just find you, and save you. When I came to save you, I saw Niall and decided to take him with us too. Your father told me about him too, I know your full names, ages and many other things- I mean, like- you know, I'm not a very good person but I'm not that good too- Wait, who's Eddie?"

"My step-father."

"But I don't know any Eddies."

"Wasn't he the one who told you to come and save us."

"But his name is Patrick."

"B-But he's dead."