Chapter 26

When somebody fades away and become a memory, you feel like a part of you have faded away too, I know this sounds cliche, but it's the truth.

I know you heard this sentence before, but if time was by our side, then there will be no tears to cry and that's it, my brother came at the worst moment, or maybe it's my fault.

A day always passes slowly for me, like it's a year, but a year passes like it's a few days, and maybe that's the reason why the years I spent with my brother who I always fought with him, are now just a memory, a dream, something that exists, but not in reality at all, not even in my mind, but in my heart.

I loved my brother sometimes, the other times I hated him, fought him, and did everything a sister would do around her brother.

Cherished him, and a few other times, I always tried to get him into problems with my parents, so I get to be the innocent one.

Once upon a time, all I'm saying right now was reality, it was real, but now his journey has end, just like a disney movie, but something that was once a cheeky fairy tale, is now a dark nightmare.

Derek left me alone, and now it's even more obvious that what mum used to tell us when we were kids, is all lies, fiction and parent's inventions, because most of the time, nothing ends with a happy ending, because life always ends with death, after that, your small journey in real life end.

But it doesn't  matter anymore, because all I'm saying right now is a memory, that was once real, someone who sometimes i called a knight with an armor of steel, and talking like this, obviously won't bring him back.

-

"Is she dead?" I heard a high-pitched voice, it sounds like a middle-aged man with a thick British accent.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to predict what's coming next.

I saw white, white and white but after my eyes adjusted, I noticed that I'm on a bed.

Huh? that's not a basement

"Oh, here she is" Another voice said, and once my eyes completely adjusted I saw two build up men, a dark skinned one and a white and pale one.

Both of them were smiling

"Where am I?" I said in a weak tone, suddenly feeling my head heavy, and fast, I was now looking at my side.

I gasped at the big bandage that's on my arm, trying to move it a little so I could get a better view, but once I tried to, pain rushed through my veins, making me wince.

"Ow!" I gasped.

"A-Are you okay?!" I heard a voice from nearby, recognizing it as Niall's, I felt relief, due to that I was scared that he might be dead.

"Niall" I tried to yell his name, but failed, instead, it came out as a weak whisper.

What worried me a little bit now, is that Niall's condition seemed good, and remembering that there was a sound of a bullet before I passed out makes me feel fear.

"Who did the bullet shoot?" I whispered to the two men, not thinking that they would answer me anyways.

They suddenly cracked up, giving me an answer "You."

(A/N sorry for short update. school sucks. rant moment. i hate homework. so do you. i also like votes. and comment. bye. bye)