Chapter 18

I sat on the cold bench, the closest bench near the hospital, I don't know what I was feeling.

Will Niall be mad if he wakes up and doesn't see me there? I questioned myself, but why would he? I'm just Demetria, yeah, only Demi Lovato..

I sighed in annoyance, I wanted to be near him and see him wake up, don't ask me why, it's just what I'm feeling

"Hey there!" I look up to find Zac Efron in front of me

Is this the major hospital and injuries day?

"Hi" I answer with a grumpy tone, even though I didn't mean it, but his smile turns upside down when I answer.

"What's wrong?" He asked, taking a seat next to me, I took a glance at him and shrugged

Normal Demetria would have freaked out because she is just next to Zac Efron, but at this moment, I'm another Demetria, a more broken Demetria, a fragile Demetria, and all of this, still for no reason.

"Come on, Dani!" Zac said in a cheerful tone.

"It's Demi" 

"Okay, Demi! come on, wanna go get Cake Pops? Ice-cream. What about Taco?" He added the last part with a more cheerful tone than the last time, how did he know that I like taco, was it just a guess, or maybe he stalked me?

"Okay" I said, being grumpy won't change anything, and maybe, just maybe, I could ask Zac to help me going the hospital, I mean, he looks like a really athletic guy, I think so?

He led me to his Volkswagen Scirocco

"Shouldn't you have bodyguards?" I asked him as the engine roared, and he began driving

He didn't answer, instead, he motioned to the mirror, where I can see a black car with two men in it following behind us

"Oh..." I thought about how hard would it have been if I agreed to have bodyguard two years ago, after a part of my old house got on fire, and I thought how hard it is going to be when dad gives me bodyguards after this event, he won't even ask me, just come and tell me 'Demetria, let Dennis drive you, also Rob and Bob are coming with you, okay? that'll last for about a week' yeah, I'll prepare myself.

Rob and Bob are twins, the only difference is that Rob is bald, and Bob has short spiked up hair, both are equally built-up, they are the first workers who got employed by dad, they are both 32, and really, really, like, really trustable and friendly, hell, why am I even talking about them?

I always found Bob more friendly than Rob, and more handsome because he was always fully-shaved, except when their mother passed away, their father is a mechanic, and they make about 90% of their household funds.

"Where are we going?" I asked Zac

"I don't know, you want to go to a certain place?" he said with a shrug, and I nod, I need to visit Niall fast.

"Well, I need a favor" he looks at me and nods, gesturing me to continue. "Look, I have this friend who's in the hospital, and I kind of... Owe him, two boys from my class won't let me go see him, can you help me?"

"Two boys are not letting you see him, and you go out of the hospital like this?" he asked like I did the most shocking thing in the word, I'll have to remind him later that I'm not a boxer.

I only nodded for now

"All right, the hospital you were sitting in front of? right? let's go, and I'll teach those kids a lesson they'll never forget, come on!"

(A/N Alrighty, this IS short, like- so short, buuuut I have this massive writer's block and I had a problem with the wi-fi so I couldn't update, so I don't think I'll update often, but hopefully, I'll try to and I actually updated with this short chapter because I felt bad that I was getting votes and I'm leaving you guys hanging there, sorry :/ but I'll try to update more and with bigger chapters (hopefully) c: )