Chapter 4

"Mr.Valderrama?" I asked in disbelief, why would he save me from near death, he's just my teacher, an old teacher.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he stood up, helping me

"Yes" I replied, still in disbelief

"Good..how's studying?" he asked, but then I remembered something

He should be at school, well..he MUST be at school.

"Alright. It's my third day though" I said, ignoring the question that's on my mind.

-

The conversation with Mr.Valderrama went smoothly, even though it wasn't that comfortable to talk with him. I didn't enjoy it as well.

Niall is still bugging me, I don't know why...but I want to know him, even though I can't.

Even that guy who is called Henry, he was nice to me in the first day, along with Liam...

I feel like I said something odd..

Oh, Harry.

I was lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling..thinking about my life, somethings I usually do when I don't have something to do.

"Demetria!" Mom called from downstairs, what does she want?

I shrugged it off, but went downstairs eventually because I know if I didn't go she will come to me herself.

"Hmm?" I said once I faced her, she had a small smile on, which something that doesn't happen usually.

"Your birthday's next week, I was thinking about throwing you a party here" she said, I raised my eyebrows for a second, only a second.

"No, thanks" I said, smiling

I appreciate that she wants to throw me a party here, but who could I invite?

Selena? Of course I will..

Maybe the whole school? but who would come?

"Sure" I answered, mom looked at me like I was an idiot, no and after a second a straight 'sure'

After what seemed like forever...which was five seconds in reality, she smiled again

"I'll get you Justin Bieber to sing in the birthday, maybe we can bring another guest appearence..and you will invite the whole school- don't worry I'll take care of how you'll invite them all. When they know that Justin Bieber and maybe...Miley Cyrus...! may be here no doubt they'll come, also about the DJ- Wait that's easy..oh and a bar too..." she continued planning my birthday without even taking my damn opinion, I left her talking to herself and went back upstairs.

Maybe a birthday party won't be a bad idea, may Niall come?

Snap out of it, Demetria.

Okay so.....

-

I opened my eyes, the sun shining through the window, looks like I fell alseep...I searched for my phone and when I found it, I looked at the time, I am half an hour early.

Great, I don't know what 'great idea' will mom make to invite the whole school, but I'm sure she'll get into action today....and what she's gonna do? that's the last thing I wanna know.

I stood up, had a shower then got ready, I do still have some free time, about 15 minutes. And I won't go to school early, If I had Selena's number I would have called her but...no luck.

Maybe I can get her phone number today.

And the moment that an idea came into my mind, I opened the front door and stepped out, trying to remember the directions of Selena's house, which I did.

I look around at the bushes as I was walking, many people who seem about my age were walking around, I recognized few of them...Sammy, Greg, Arthur.

Even though they aren't my friends, they seem friendly, but I won't waste my time trying to be friends with them.

Just then, an unfamiliar guy, ginger hair, who seems a little older than me, larger and taller as well, came jogging in my direction.

"Hey, do you know where is Drake High?" he asked after he was about a meter away from me, I processed the name and then remembered that's my school name

"Yeah, go left, left, right, left, on the right" I said in a monotone, he nodded and left so I continued walking, but this time a little faster because I was running a bit late, and I think Selena might leave her house any second now.

After a minute, I was finally there waiting for somebody to answer the door.

The door opened to reveal a girl- no that's Selena..

"Hi- oh Demi!" she smiled as she said my name

"Hey Sel, I came so we can walk to school together, if you don't mind of course" I said, she nodded and came out, carrying a banana with her

"So, how are you doing?" I asked once we walked about a few seconds.

"Mmm, fine..you?- oh by the way! I have a cousin called Eleanor...you really have to meet her" she said, biting the half-eaten banana

"At school today?" I asked

"Nope, she lives in LA, And she comes visiting once a month, two days only" Selena said and frowned, looks like this Eleanor girl is really precious.

"School, we're here" Selena said as the school gates came into view, great...another day at school.

I went inside with Selena, as I was walking I saw Louis talking to an unfamiliar group of people, and trust me...I heard him whisper 'Demi' and lower his voice as he saw me, but I shrugged it off, he has no good excuse to talk about me, he hardly knows me!

"So, I got to meet her today? when?" I asked Selena, she smiled and said that I can come to her house today, 7PM, I also felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to face a happy smiling Joe

"Demi! I heard you're dating Zac Efron?" he asked, more likely said..I raised my eyebrows along with a 'No' which caused his smile to fall

"Oh, Ross told me that" he said as he looked at a blonde guy, which I remembered that he was one of the boys that Louis was talking to them, I raised my eyebrows for a second

Oh seriously, Louis was spreading a rumor about me?

"Oh well then, if I hear somebody talking about that, I'll tell them it's not true" he says and smiles again then walks back to Ross

"Okay so-" I begin talking to Selena but was interrupted by a loud bang from the speakers....

And I was terrified by who the voice belonged too, the last change of somebody socializing with me disappeared, everybody will think I'm an idiot.

Oh. No.

(A/N I'm sorry that took a long time, but meh...school -_- I'll try to update again tomorrow (TRY!!) please vote n' comment. Buh-byeeee and XoXo!!)