Chapter 30

"So, 'Valdertron' where are we going?" I asked the guy, Niall laughed from next to me at the mention of Valdertron's nickname, which reminds me of someone I truly hate.

Wilmer.

I shrugged it off, telling myself that we're going to be okay and that he's gone, long gone.

"We're first going to Niall's house, go pack your things and get your phones, you're really need them, then we'll go over to a friend's house." Valdertron answered my question, not bothering to look away from the road.

"Oh." Niall mumbled, his voice showing that he's in deep thought. "A friend's, valdertron??"

"Yes." Valdertron said "Call me Ross by the way."

"Is it your real name?!" I asked happily, clapping.

"Jeez. No." He rolled his eyes "And niall. Uh-- yeah, a good friend of mine. Just a stuck up guy like me, who's into illegal stuff. He's my relative actually."

"O-Okay?" Niall said, shrugging.

"Here we are." Ross said, parking in front of Niall's house. "Get out. Get your stuffs. Get in." He commanded, we just nod and do as we were told.

"He seems genui- shit." Niall said as he easily opened his house's door. "W-We left it just fucking unlocked like this?!"

I entered first, leaving Niall examining the doorlock.

I screamed once I entered at the sight in front of me.

"Demi? Demi?!" He yelled from a meter away, and once he got in, his eyes widened at the sight of the blood and men clotheson the floor.

"What the hell happened here.." He said under his breath.

I shook my eyes. It must be a dream.

But too bad, it's reality.

"W-Where did you leave your phone?" Niall asked, a little nervous for some reason

"At the kitchen. When I was making you pancakes. Didn't use it or see it ever since." I answered his question.

"Take my hand." He said, in a little strict tone.

"Huh?"

"N-No! Not like that...it's just somebody may be in the house, so if something happened to you, I can do anything." He said, his voice and tone telling me that he's not sure what would he do if someone was really in the house.

Hopefully there isn't.

I took his hand, as he lead us through the house, to the kitchen.

"Here." He sighed in relief, letting go of my hand "Go take your phone from the counter. When you came here, did you bring clothes or anything else with you? Sorry. I kinda forgot." He said

I chuckled "No, um, I mean, just the hoodie and jeans I'm wearing. And the little turquoise bag in your bedroom."

He nodded, before disappearing upstairs, leaving me remembering what happened two or maybe three weeks ago, but in my case, just a few days ago.

Niall came downstairs quickly, holding two bags in his hands, once in each hand.

"I got your clothes, my clothes and my phone. Got yours?" I nodded before we went into Ross' car again.

I really don't know why we trust him.

But if we went back to Niall's house and didn't leave, they could have possibly found us.

"So, we'll be on the road for twenty minutes." Ross said as he pulled out from the garage.

"Yeah. Okay. Okay." Niall said as he did earlier, lost in thought.

I sighed in relief as I pulled out my phone, and as on cue, Ross warned us about something at  the same time "Try not to make calls as much as possible, please. Ian has a large wide of tricks and might track us."

"But he doesn't know our phone numbers!" I fired back. I need to call Joe. Mum and Dad too.

"Who knows? When he kidnapped both of you, none of you were awake. As for Demetria, she was like this for two weeks, but Niall, he woke up when you both were in the car."

"How do you know that much?" Niall asked him suspiciously, eyeing him.

"Ian is supposed to be a friend of mine." Ross said, making Niall's eyes go wide, and my head to snap at his direction to pay more attention to the conversation, not like I wasn't. "But don't worry. I saved you as business."

"By who?" Niall asked him, pushing further.

Ross eyed me from the rear facing mirror "I'll tell you that soon enough." He said coldly to both of us

Maybe it's Eddie?

I sighed, sinking into my seat, a million questions on my mind, and what I wish now is if I could at least answer one question of them.

-

-

-

"We're here." Ross said, getting out of the car, to the front of a small house.

"My body hurts." I muttered to Niall and he nodded.

"Me too. Looks like it's because the extremely uncomfortable way Ian made us sit over there."

We both got out of the car, to see Ross unlocking the door without any introductions.

"Hey, Will!" He yelled in the house as we both enter.

It's fairly small, I'll be actually surprised if it had more than one bedroom.

"I'm coming!" A familiar voice yelled, making Niall's eyes go wide, and making my hands shake.

"Demi. Come!" Niall said quickly, pushing me to his chest, and a second later, the devil himself appears with a smirk, which widens as he scanned both of us.

"Look who do we have here.." He smirked even more widely, if that's possible, nearing both of us. With every step he took, we took a step back.

"W-Wilmer?"

(A/N Finally an updated-- but I'm like- so sorry. oki? i'll try to update again in a maximum three or four days (wot? better than two weeks.) FIVE OR SIX MORE CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE AND THIS IS OVER. and after I finish this, I'll post a new story, I'm actually debating on two stories, I'll post both of their information as an author's note after this chapter, so if you finished this chapter go ahead and tell me which one you'd like me to post first, because I guess I'll post both of them afterall.)