Chapter 33

I don't know what brought me here.  This won't end well, it couldn't end well.

I pushed that feeling away and starting walking to the door, behind me is Russell, hesitating if he should come or not.

"Hey," I turned around "Come, I really need someone to explain things with me."

"It's not my fault though if I say something wrong." He said, walking next to me until we reached the door.

"Okay." I balled my fist and put it in front of me, but the door already suddenly opened, revealing Isabella, and as soon as she saw me, her eyes went wide.

"Demi?" She asked in disbelief, making me faintly smile and I'm sure I look completely messed up now, since I never had the chance to fix my hair or wash my face from the dried tears before this happened.

"Yeah, it's me." I muttered, then her view went on Russell.

"I'm just a friend." He flatly said, looking at her.

"I'm going to go tell Mrs. De La Garza that-" She excitingly exclaimed, getting ready to go tell Mum, but I stopped her.

"No!" I fastly said, making her furrow her eyebrows. "I mean how are they doing?"

She just shaked her head and looked down "After what happened to you and Derek's death, the glow of happiness and positive energy all seemed to fade away, Mrs. De La Garza isn't smiling anymore like she used to do, and Mr. De La Garza hardly talks anymore, the dining table isn't as full as it used to be, they don't even finish their meals or have many guests like they used to."

"What happened to me?"

"Yes. We don't actually know what happened to you, but we were sure something bad happened. You haven't came here for about a month!"

"I was kidnapped."

"What?"

"I was kidnapped..." I repeated.

"Oh god." She beathed out "What will happen if your family knew?!"

I chuckled humorlessly "There's more things they need to know."

That's right. About Niall, how Derek died, who kidnapped me, about Russell and about Dad.

And Eddie also has a lot to explain. I'm sure he knows something.

"So...how are you making your 'entrance'?" Isabella asked seriously.

"Demi...you should go alone." Russell said.

"I'm not facing them alone, Rusell." I said, not bothering to turn to him.

"But-" He was cut off with a sound of yelling.

"Isabella?! Close the door!" A familiar voice said.

Mum. My eyes widened, she isn't coming here, right.

Soon enough I saw a dark silhouette, which turned bright as she came closer, then she suddenly stopped in her tracks "Demi...? She said walking slowly over to me.

"Mum!" I cried out, running over to hug her, feeling like I'm in home again.

The only problem that I know, is after this hug, and the loads of things that I'm about to tell, thay my life is going to change, and I'll try to fix it.

Hopefully.

I pulled away, knowing that sooner or later, I'll have to tell her.

"Mum.." I muttered trying to begin saying something, secretely hoping that Russell would help, but about what I know about him, he wouldn't say a single word.

Not knowing what to say, I just said what's in my mind, and began to explain...

Niall's pov

*Flashback*

I jogged through the suburban town, looking at all the dead leaves and orange ones that are about to die too, Autumn has always been my favourite season.

"Hello!" I stopped to greet Nina, Mr. Styles' daughter. Who is at the same time Harry's step sister.

"Hi!" She greeted me back cheerfully, smiling widely as she licked and sucked her big lollipop.

"How are you doing? How's Des?" Mr.Styles was like a second father to me, he was Dad's best friend, but I never liked his son or was even close to him, to be honest.

"Papa's fine. Harry's ill though. Gemma graduated as well!" I giggled at her tone, but was cut off by a man, who seemed to be around his fifties.

"Hey. You." The man had black hair and a thick beard. "You are the Horans youngest, huh? I saw bump into my daughter yesterday." He spoke flatly.

I just nodded, furrowing my eyebrows at the same time "Your daughter? Who?"

"Demetria."

The new attractive girl? Yeah I remember well.

"Yeah. That's right."

"Well then, I need you to do me a favor. I'll pay you well, very well."

"And that is...?"

"I want you to protect her, without her noticing. Especially from Eddie, he isn't good."

"But why?"

"The world's dangerous. Way more dangerous than her and you know. And if you don't agree, you'll lose much. Very much. Your brother will too.."

I didn't want to tell her. She would think that all the affection I showed her was fake, not real. But that's not real, I love her. I fucking love her so much.

"Demi!" I shouted around, trying to find her and Russell

I know I have to tell her, I just hope she believes me.

(A/N GAAAH ZAYN MA BABY WHERE U AT I'LL TAKE YOU HOME! YOU BELONG TO ONE DIRECTION!)