Chapter 19

As Zac drove me to the hospital, I began thinking...

Niall is a really complicated person, one day he would be completely mean, but the other day, he's the sweet boy with a cheeky smile, normal, huh?

Another thing is, why am I worried this much about him? because he is the guy who saved me over three times? is there another reason? I don't think so, but there is another thing I learned through this whole Niall experience, sometimes your mind tells you what it wants you to think.

Niall, in other people's point of view, is a monster, in their point of view he is just like Zayn and Louis, but when I think about Niall being like Zayn and Louis and that's because in my point view, he is a bipolar-like person, but at the time, the boy who saved me a million times, literally for no reason, actually that's also a thing that I thought about...why did he do this to a girl like me?  I probably have to wait for Niall to wake up, so I can ask him everything that I wanted to ask him.

"We're here" Joe said, making me return to reality, leaving my pure dark imagination.

I nodded, getting outside the car and followed Zac to the hospital.

"Which room?" He asked in a fake professional tone.

I chuckled before answering his question "Room 122"

He walked like a million dollar man, you know that walk in the movies when there's an explosion behind the actor and he walks like he's trying to show off to the million girls behind him? yes, that's it.

But that situation is different, because there really is a million screaming fangirls behind us.

I turned around awkwardly, looked at them awkwardly and turned my head back awkwardly like I just saw nothing.

I stepped inside the elevator, Zac following behind and girls screaming behind him like he's singing in a concert or something, but luckily, the elevator's door closed right before they can get inside, making them fall to the floor.

Geez! what happened to the world?! we're in the hospital, people!

The elevator's door opened and Zac walked out of it, me following him.

And finally, we reached the room and I confirmed it when I saw Zayn and Louis.

"Are these the two boys?" Zac whispered to me and I nodded.

"That guy over there has nice jet black hair, it's styled into a really nice quiff, I'll have to ask him to style my hair like this later" Zac said, pointing at Zayn.

"Zac!" I whisper-yelled as we walk to them, then he turns to face

"Walk behind me and don't say anything" He ordered and I nodded, then he walked as I walked behind him, I thought that he walk to them and order them to go away, but instead, he walked past them like they weren't even there or some ghosts, but they quickly stopped him.

"Woah there!" Zayn said as he stood in front of Zac, the difference of height between them isn't really much but Zac is a little bit taller, then Louis stands next to Zayn glaring at Zac

"Yo, no passing, cute boy!" Louis said, which made me scoff

"Excuse me? do you know who am I?!" Zac said, trying not to be rude, but at the same time, trying to be a strict.

"You're Zac fucking Efron, now go away from where you came here if you don't want me to punch your non-existent balls" After Louis said that, Zac looks at him wide-eyed, while I stand there totally surprised

I always thought that Louis was a rebel, but talking to an international and so famous celebrity like Zac Efron with this attitude, wow. I hate him, but I must say he's really brave.

As I think about that, and as I look at Zac and Louis and their fight, the next thing I see is Zac punching Louis so hard, but at the same time, and the thing which makes me more worried, is that the nurse in Niall's room barged out of Niall's room, just like she was in a hurry, just like it was a matter of life or death, and of course, just like....something bad happened.

(A/N eYYYY o.O cliffhanger I guess? sorry for not updating for so long, poor me had a writer's block :c anywhooo this chapter satisfied you, and I guess I'll be writing a bit short chapters like this one for a while (about 600-700 words) okiii? c: vote and comment, xoxo)