Chapter 25

I woke up, getting ready for the first full day staying with Niall Horan, and mentally making a schedule.

Get up.

Take a shower, brush your teeth and blah blah blah.

Cuddle with Ni- wait what no.

Make breakfast for Niall (There's Nutella and Peanut Butter).

Go wake up Niall.

He won't wake up so wake him up again.

Give him the breakfast saying 'I made it just for you'

Smile when he says thank you, in his case, when he begins devouring his food.

Tidy a bit of the house.

Cuddle with Ni- just no.

Have a movie marathon at the end of the day.

Well that was long, considering that I have finished my morning routine, I have to do breakfest now.

I made my way to the kitchen, deciding what to do.

Nutella sandwhich,, a croissant full of Peanut Butter, a boiled egg and a cup of orange juice.

-

-

-

"NiNi, wake up" I said to him, already knowing that he won't wake up like this so instead, I yelled  "Niall Horan!"

"Woah, what?!" Niall half-shouted, his eyes wide of concern and fear "Are you okay? is the house on fire? did something happen to you?!"

I smiled at his concern "No, was just waking you up"

His face slowly turned from the scared one to the 'Are you dumb' one

"Like- seriously?" He asked and face palmed himself

"Sorry" I shrugged "Forgive me?"

He smiled "...Depending on the food"

I handed him the plate, along with the cup of orange juice.

"Oh by the way, Greg is going to bring Theo over today, he is a cute little toddler who assembles me a little too much" Niall said after taking his first sip from the orange juice "This is something I call orange juice"

I giggled and nodded, debating on what to do now- oh right.

"I made it just for you" I suddenly smiled, saying to Niall.

"Made what- oh the breakfast? well, thanks?" He gave me a 'You are a weirdo' look

Before I can say anything, the doorbell rang.

"Must be Greg" Niall smiled while I nodded and jogged to the front door, opening it as fast as possible, just to be met by two pair of eyes quite similar to Niall's, the man's hair was cut into a small Mohawk, and he was wearing a hoodie.

"Oh hi, come in" I smiled at the both of the man, and the cute little boy that's between his arms, which I guess is Theo.

"Oh no no no, I'm just sending Theo here while I finish my shift. Um- who are you?" He added the last part with furrowed eyebrows and a serious face.

"I'm Niall's...friend" I said slowly "He needed someone to take care of him for a few days or a week or something"

His face became more serious and full of...fear "...Someone to take care of him? why?"

Doesn't he know?

"Well, he got-"

"He got shot?!" He yelled with wide eyes, and with a tone like he expected it, like he knew it was going to happen, but feared it to happen and doesn't know that it happened. "T-Take Theo" He said in a rushed tone, handed me- wait, he more like, shoved him to me, shoved Theo to me like he's just a bag of potatoes.

"Oh my god?" I muttered to myself, leaving the smiling boy playing with a strand of my hair. "H-He can't. Greg seems far too innocent to be associated with something like...this"

"Oh, what a cutie you have here" I gasped and jumped at the familiar voice, causing Theo to almost fall from my arms. "Relax! It's just me, Derek"

"Well- hi" I said and smiled, leaving what happened a few days ago for now, acting like it never happened for a certain and short period of time.

Before my mind finishes processing the few minutes that passed just so fast, I hear footsteps, and a second later I see Niall and Derek arguing and coming downstairs.

This isn't good for Niall's health.

"None of your business" Niall said to Greg once they reach the first floor, and it already seems that they both are totally oblivious to Derek's presence.

What are they even talking about?

How does Greg know that Niall was going to be shot?

Am I right or am I wrong?

And even before I can comprehend what the hell is happening, all I hear is a couple men wearing masks barging into the house, holding guns "Put your hands up in the air!"

"Huh?" Greg said, unexpectedly and the boy in my arms begins crying loudly

"Well look what the have here, Niall Horan, the wanted one from the boss," the wanted? "And you...Greg Horan, I guess?" Then the scary man turned to me and checked me out, licking his lips "Look at the hot stuff we have here- oh and the boy next to her? he looks pretty like her, I guess he's her brother"

Then he turned to the man behind "Get them all- but eliminate the girl's brother....we don't need him"

Eliminate the girl's brother?

Der-

Derek?

"Wait, what?! N-No!" I yelled to all of them, to just hear a sound of gunfire and after a second, a dead Derek lying on the floor "D-Derek!"

"Leave us alone!" Niall yelled, before fog appeared and people started moving, in and out, everything so complicated.

Derek is dead.

He was alive five minutes ago.

He can't be dead.

And all I hear before everything goes black, is another sound of gunfire.

(A/N okaaay so i guess this chapter is long, comparing it to the others? anyways, i guess this was kind of a 'plot twist'? idk i hope it satisfied you though (even if it's such a crappy plot twist, oh and please tell me your opinion about the new description and the cover, becaus if you think the new description is bad then i'll bring it back to the old one c: 

voteee, commentyyy and get a free niall horan this time c: xx)