Chapter 21

I opened my eyes and winced because of the headache, I don't even care to ask where am I or what happened to me, but instead I looked at the three boys that are in front of me and opened my mouth to ask them a question more important a hundred more times "How is Niall?"

After they didn't answer for a good few minutes, I yell at them, wanting an answer "How the hell is Niall?!"

"Jesus, girl! he's fine." Louis said, completely showing that he's annoyed with me, and looked at me like I was sort of a baby crying all the time because of dirty diapers.

"Well...not completely fine, but he survived the cardiac arrest" Zac said, trying to comfort me with his tone, unlike Louis, who just yelled at me for me just being worried about a friend.

"So, where am I? and what happened?" Even though I was still worried about Niall because Louis' answer was blunt and Zac's shaking voice, I decided to push it away, because I'm going to know, soon or later.

But sometimes, knowing sooner is better than knowing later.

This is a lesson I learned through my life, but I also push this away, yesterday's been really a long day, a very  long day, it's like three days mixed together to make a day of sadness, depression and everything harmful you can think about.

However, I was determined to talk to the doctor to know more about Niall's condition, but let me take care of myself now.

 "You fainted and now you're in one of the hospital rooms" Zac said "Oh, and that Dennis guy said that your dad asked about you a million times this morning, and yesterday too, since you forgot your phone, anyways...your family are here. Your father, mother and brother"

I nodded and asked the doctor that was next to my bed, who hasn't said a word, which is too odd for a doctor.

I told the nurse to tell my parents that they can come in. and at the few seconds I had left, I decided to think about a fake story to tell them.

"Demetria! what happened, baby?!"

"Uhhh...nothing mum, my saviour and friend and the cute boy that's in the next room was having a cardiac arrest, I couldn't take it so I fainted!"

I shook my head, this is too awkward, and at that, I got ready for the real conversation that's going to start now, something that is the creation of reality not the creation by me or any other breathing human being out there.

"Demetria! what happened, baby?!" Mum said as she half-jogged to my room, instantly hugging me, totally unaware that I'm still tired and still haven't recovered from.

This is just how I imagined it.

"Nothing, um...did the doctor tell you?" I asked her in an innocent and weak tone, which remainds me, why am I acting weak if I'm already weak?

This is just me, I couldn't change myself  now, I'm a mess, always when I looked at myself in the mirror, I regret, because all I see is damn flaws, damn fucking flaws.

Dad from behind mum shook his head, why didn't he come and tell me that he's worried about me like he always does if I'm late a few minutes?

Of course he is mad about something, but I'll have to wait until I know if this something is big or not.

"Demsy!" Derek said in a baby tone and reached out to hug me, and well, I can't ignore his hug because Dad will immediately know that something's wrong like he looked through us, so all I could do is just hug him back and smile like an idiot like I would have already did.

At that moment, mum's phone rang.

Of course it's a highly-important business call.

And just what I have expected.

"Huh?...D-David explain- what?....okay, I'm coming now!" Mum says in a hurried tone and after that hung up and looked up at me with a frown and a sorry look. "Dems, We must go now, we'll come back an hour later to take you back to your home, we miss you!"

And after that she, dad and Derek left without any word.

No no no, I want to stay here with him, with Niall.

However, I chuckled, remembering the imagination of me and mum's conversation.

But he really is my savior, my friend, and the cute boy next door.

(A/N DemDem started to get feelings for NiNi ;D drama is starting. Oh by the way, happy bday DemDem!! luv ya <3)