Chapter 20

"Arrêt du coeur!" A nurse said hurryingly to another nurse that's just a few meters behind us, which makes my heart stops, even though I don't understand what the actual hell does the weird words (that I guess are French) mean. "Arrêt du coeur!"

I looked at Zayn, both looked really horrified, and when I looked at Louis, who's lying on the floor, I noticed he's looking really horrified, equally horrified as Zayn, looking at the two nurses and totally not caring about  his bleeding nose

That's when I realize that monsters can have friends too, monsters like Zayn and Louis really can feel, it doesn't matter if their heart is hollowed out, it's a heart after all, and every heart is capable of loving, hating and every feeling you can think of, they may not seem who they to people, they may be bad, may be good and may be anything. any person can be capable of acting who they are not, but not completely, sometimes, they may show signs of who they really are at sometimes, at sometimes when you can't hide what you're feeling and what you're thinking, it can happen to you, to me and even to Zayn and Louis, their moment of weakness is now, when they don't know what happened to him, but at the same time worried and horrified about their friend, that's when I also realize that Zayn and Louis might have been acting who they are not to me, that's the moment when they show their weak side to me, when they can't keep it in anymore like all these days I have been in the school, but they are still humans after all, and all humans are capable of feeling weak.

"What the fuck does the shit she said mean?!" I yelled at the three of them, Zayn, Louis and Zac, because of what I saw, nurses reaching out to every nurse they can reach and yell some words that can be heard, doctors running and whatnot, I knew this wasn't good, not at all.

doctors rushed to Niall's room, something between them which I can't quite see, I was getting frustrated that my question left unanswered by everyone

"Answer me!" I looked at the three boys, Louis rushed to Niall's room but a huge man stopped him, that's when I made a run for Niall, passing the man which didn't notice me because of the jumping Louis that's trying to get into Niall's room.

I looked at every side of the room, that's when my eyes landed on the metallic object that's on his chest, that's when it hit me.

Cardiac arrest.

I really need you with me Niall, whether you want it or not, without you I would have died, please live, Niall, please, I beg you.

I looked at everywhere in the room again, hoping that Niall would magically wake up and become fine again, but that's impossible, and all I could do was cry and hope that he survives, but that would be wrong because I'm the one who was supposed to be there, I'm the one who was supposed to be dying there, but that's before he decided to take the bullet, I can keep going on like this forever, but that'll lead us to questions, and these questions may be left unanswered.

I could hear Zayn and Louis' cries from behind me, but not do something about, all I can see right now is the body that had just jumped right now, Niall's body.

I feel guilty for not getting to know Niall better, for being sometimes cold and blunt towards him, he has been like this to me before, but at least after that he tried communicating with me, I did that too, but he tried harder than me, he's the one who always invited me to somewhere, he stood next to me for no reason, he didn't have any benefits, while I only invited him to my birthday, not even me, mum is the one who invited all of them, which lead us to where we are now, in a hospital, all I can think right now when my tears are running down my cheeks and to the floor, is why did he even do this? but as I said, I shouldn't go on more, because it'll lead us to even more confusing questions than this one, and all I want right now is to leave the unopened topics unopened.

"Full charge!" One of the doctors said, which made me go back into reality, that's when my whole world stopped, when my vision became blurry, when I couldn't breath anymore, and when it all went black.

(A/N idk I wanted to make the chapter longer but wanted to end it like this, but don't worry cos I might update again today c: dedicated to @sashafierce009, your comment made me smile the whole day. of course you guys heard about Robin Williams' death :c he was really kind *Crawls into a ball and cries*)