Chapter 11

Before taking off and leaving Seoul, I call Taeyong.
"Taeyong, you need to come collect your child. Have you done attendance? There are 22 there, not 23." I joked.
"Sungchan-ssi, what are you doing?" Taeyong said, noticing that he is sitting next to me.
"I'm going with her." Sungchan said.
"Since when are you allowed to go?" Taeyong asked.
Sungchan swipes my phone from my hands and starts talking very quickly with his leader, Taeyong. My jaw drops at how rude that was of Sungchan. Just swiping my my phone without asking first. I listen to Sungchan and Taeyong's conversation. As rappers, they do talk very fast, so it's hard to understand them at some points.

At some point, the plane starts rolling down the runway, so Sungchan has to hang up on Taeyong, apologizing once more time for leaving NCT out of nowhere like this. He just couldn't allow me to leave without hanging out with me for one more week. For my second semester, I actually changed my school schedule to the hybrid learning schedule, so I actually go to school every week on Fridays, so maybe Sungchan can come in with me as a visitor to see what American high school is like. I think it would be interesting, in this current time, the world is still experiencing a pandemic, but we're making the most of the situation we're in.

We arrive in Salt Lake City, then I finish the three-hour drive west to my hometown. Sungchan looks out my car window with curiosity, wondering  what my little town is like. It's grown a lot since I was little, but it's still quite small compared to where Sungchan grew up, Seoul. I pull up to my house and park my car in the garage. Sungchan helps me unload my suitcases and we sneak around to the back door because I don't want my parents know I brought back a boy from South Korea. He did come all this way with me, but it would be shocking at first. It would be better if I snuck him in first, then introduce him later.

We walk down to my room, and since it's very early in the morning, the only person awake is my dad. He's in the kitchen, making coffee, but we walked through the backyard glass door, so there's no way he didn't notice us loudly walking in, jumbling with our suitcases.
"Oh, hey. Look who's home?" Dad asked.
I close my eyes and curl in my lips, having been noticed by my dad, "Oh, hey~"
"How was Korea?" Dad asked.
"It was amazing." I said.
"Who's this with you?" Dad asked.
"Ah, hello. I'm Jung Sungchan." Sungchan said, cutely waving to my dad.
"Nice to meet you." Dad said.
"I am-" Sungchan said, but I covered his mouth so he doesn't finish his sentence; I am Shelly's boyfriend.
Sungchan laughs under my hands.

We go down to my room after a little chat with my dad. I remember I made my room nice and organized before leaving for South Korea, just in case my friends visited me after I came back. It's something I never expected, but Sungchan came back with me. Sungchan immediately noticed my NCT 2020 - RESONANCE PT.2 poster, and points himself out. He honestly looks so cute in the Departure version. I loved his shirt that read; "I HATE FASHION." I told Sungchan this as soon as I met him.

I threw my larger suitcase on my bed and begin unpacking clothes out of it. I even organized my closet and drawers so I could have room to add clothes that I had bought over in Seoul. I'm finally adding a bit of fashion to my wardrobe. I was inspired by SM Entertainment artists and their stage outfits to say the least. I have some black harnesses inspired by BTS' classic Fake Love stage outfits. One of my inspiration pictures was this:

I feel like this Jimin look above is so my aesthetic

I feel like this Jimin look above is so my aesthetic. I love an all-black look. Sungchan can agree that he also loves an all-black number as well from time to time. When I finished putting all my clothes away, I could finally relax for the rest of the day. Tired from the flight back home and putting all my new clothes away, I collapsed onto my bed. Sungchan plops down on my bed next to me and turns his body towards me puts one of his hands on my cheek and smiles.
"Your smile is so pretty, 오빠." I said.
"You make me smile." Sungchan said, kissing me.
"Aww, I'm happy that I make you happy." I said, after we kissed.
"I'm glad I came with you. Taeyong sunbaenim is a little mad, but he understands." Sungchan said.
"Yeah, it was a little irresponsible for you to just pick up and leave like that." I said.
"I said sorry. . ." Sungchan said.
"It'll be okay, he'll get over it." I said.
"Okay." Sungchan said.

We ended up napping because we were so tired from the flight. When I woke up from my nap, I saw multiple missed calls from Baekhyun. Oh, no! I missed my vocal lesson with him that was today. I quickly texted him, apologizing for missing the call, and he said it's okay. He had forgot that I flew back home today. He understands that I am tired from the flight, even though I just woke up from my nap. Baekhyun told me he rescheduled our vocal lesson for tomorrow so I have a day to rest from flying back.